Crg vs pazzo levers?

outkastrr

Registered
I had a set of pazzo shorties on one of my other bikes (gsxr 750) and considering trying crg on my hayabusa. Anybody have any experience with crg or both...And would yall prefer shorty or long on the GENII

same here. Shorty pazzo is the first aftermarket lever i have ever tried (never replaced the stockers on my 04 750), and i absolutely love them. Pazzo and fp tactical levers seem to be by far the most popular on this site

ASV shorties here :) ...lost track of how many adjustments it has plus its has an "unbreakable" design

SPORTBRAKE.jpg

I have had the CRG's on my 05 GSX-R1k and have the FP Tactical on the 09 13R, Both very nice in their own way. I'm really very fond of the FP's as they will "break" in both directions if need be. Check them out via Pashnit(an Org. sponsor) available in short/long lengths, many color combinations and engraved if desired. Very cool and incredibly functional.

IMG_0865.jpg

Pazzo's for me... but the only one I have ever tried! Heard good things about them, so I went with the group :thumbsup: for getting them!

Another suggestion to look at FP Tactical levers (on pashnit.com). I got the matte black (they aren't shown in the color choices yet). Good luck.

I have had CRGs and Pazzos.
Both Feel the same I prefer the Pazzos cause you get the base in black where CRGs are greyish color.
Shortys!

i have asv on my 09 but i have had CRG on my aprilia!

they are both great levers looks funtion and feal !

cant go wrong with eathre !

Last edited:
It has lot to do with personal preference and you will not go wrong with any of those brands (I.e. AVS, CRG, PAZZO). Reg length Pazzo for me.

pazzo.jpg

Back