post pics of your rides and toys

never been any closer to a trials bike than when one goes by... amazing talents riding them.. nice stable :)

I only hire this toy, but it's the best. One day, hopefully before I'm 30! I'll be lucky enough to own one.

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

Awesome trials bike. The skills required on one of those continually amaze me. A friend has a 2002(?) GasGas 280 (I think), I've ridden it a couple times. I do not have the balance or coordination to do much more than putt it around.

My junk:

'Busa as of yesterday-

The complete 2 wheeled family ('74 CB550, '01 CR500, '04 CRF70, '69 lil Indian Sabre minibike)-

Daily driver (05 Hemi Ram QC 4x4, magnaflow exhaust, tonneau cover, airaid filter), when I don't have a vehicle from work-

Last edited by a moderator:
The subaru is new. Just picked it up and love it. Of course my other two girls and there protectors.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Heres a couple of the Busa, LT4 Vette, SS, and the old Dakota. Still miss the Dakota every once in a while. The last 2 are the wife's Subaru and the SS in the big storm this winter. It's a regular Subaru Legacy but the snow piled up on it and made it look like a wagon.:laugh:

P3281726.jpg

P7102647.jpg

truck.jpg

dak 1.jpg

dak 2.jpg

PC203781.jpg

PC203784.jpg

My Warrior , Busa,Polaris sportsman 700, Chevy tahoe , wifes saturn, F-350, My custom Probe GT Turbo that I sold for the Busa

My 2 toys

To late to go take a pic of the Black 09 Titan

===================================================================

000_2778.jpg

Spiked bike 016.jpg

Back