Ping wheelie bar haters

The big $$ is in bracket racing
I HONESTLY THINK THERES MORE BIG $$$ BRACKET RACES THAN ANYTHING.

shark.gif

Do you tell them that @ races? what index class you run s/c is slowest 1 @ ama 8.90 standerd

prob a bleacher seatracer whats your ama # ????

Whoops didnt relize your a newbie never mind dont have time 4 newbs

What's a newbie got to do with anything? Just cause I don't post a **** load of useless imformation don't mean squat. and what the hell would I want with an ama number are they suppose to be something special? those races are to far away from me. nearest one is 8 1/2 hrs away. Won 7 races last year, just wait untill I'm not a newbie! collected over 2000.00 in money with no bar or box. I ran the 9.50 index last year along with street et. best times last year where 5.88 in the 1/8th and 9.14 in the 1/4, pump gas weighing 215 unsuited. How close are you to the 2 wheelspeed events? you ever run there.

Figured once you where not the only one claiming race wins you would not have much to say! just another post to up your post count so your not a newbie. I bet 2000 of your post are just like the one above. but yet I have over 3000 passes down the track on a Motorcycle since 03 and god only knows how many in the years I raced cars. but because I only have 200 post I'm a newbie. Oh ya I ran delay boxes in my race cars I have nothing against them. have nothing against you running one on your bike if that's the class you like. But don't act like your the only one that wins money and wins races. carry on!

exactly what I expected from such a badass bracket racer another stupid ass post to rise your count again. guess you don't like to respond to others who win races as well. You can post all the stupid post you wish bottem line is I have more Bracket racing experience then you could imagine. Don't be such a hater just cause I'm not impressed with your wins or gold cards.

exactly what I expected from such a badass bracket racer another stupid ass post to rise your count again. guess you don't like to respond to others who win races as well. You can post all the stupid post you wish bottem line is I have more Bracket racing experience then you could imagine. Don't be such a hater just cause I'm not impressed with your wins or gold cards.

The only person on this board impressed by nightflight is nightflight. he's a legend in his own mind...just ask him.:rofl:

ok this is getting stupid i see it like this if u gonna run bar bikes then only run bar bikes. I run and win bracket races on a stock wheel base busa and stock clutch and i love people who will run a short bike with a stock clutch because it shows a lot of skill to run numbers this way. Im not downing bar bikes with delay its been that way for years. I just wish people would stop going back and forth about bars and non bar bikes the only way to solve this is go in a bracket race one with bars and delay boxes and run the numbers and then switch to no bar no box and dial in then to. So i hope i get no dumb post for this from nightflight cause im not far from indiana and i will run you both ways i just want to stop hearing the complaints from everybody either get a lane and lock that money in and grudge with it. Or bracket it and run for the pot.

I hear that on here a lot then they always switch 2 travel 2 my track.
Im there all summer + more than willing race anybody.
I agree with you why talk about it somebody wants race then race.

Last edited:
Wanna talk big money? I saw a sbc 421ci procharged mustang murder this local 8.9 second street mustang for $20K, yes $20,000, 20 stacks, 2 brand new bikes worth of cash, one race heads up. They ran with no tmes, but the faster car won by atleast 5 cars. I wont say what the car looks like, but it looks and sounds like a 300hp street car and it might be coming to a track near you. If you want a chance to back up talk with money go to psychobike. Someone will be glad to travel across the country and try to take your money box, no box, bar ,no bar. Just bring a stack. I have no dog in this fight I just like to watch unless someone wants to race my stage .5, pump gas, untuned, stock motor, smoking ( if I put about 2oz of oil in the dump pipe), hunk of junk. I only have 2k stashed away to play with heads up only.

Wanna talk big money? I saw a sbc 421ci procharged mustang murder this local 8.9 second street mustang for $20K, yes $20,000, 20 stacks, 2 brand new bikes worth of cash, one race heads up. They ran with no tmes, but the faster car won by atleast 5 cars. I wont say what the car looks like, but it looks and sounds like a 300hp street car and it might be coming to a track near you. If you want a chance to back up talk with money go to psychobike. Someone will be glad to travel across the country and try to take your money box, no box, bar ,no bar. Just bring a stack. I have no dog in this fight I just like to watch unless someone wants to race my stage .5, pump gas, untuned, stock motor, smoking ( if I put about 2oz of oil in the dump pipe), hunk of junk. I only have 2k stashed away to play with heads up only.

Very true! We have some races locked in here at Phenix City that started on Psychobike.

I grew up in Monroe County, AL. A few years ago I was driving through and heard Grudge racing on the radio station from the Gump. Henry James, Edmund Hall, and a few other grudge racers had a big race. Racers and fans could call in, set bets, and talk trash on the air. That year Henry won the $30,000 race with his Baby Promod running heads up. The bracket part of the race only had a fast and a slow class. 4.30 was the fast 4.90 was the slow.
The grudge bike racers were running 5.30s on "stock motor" 1000s with spray.
The grudge race scene is not so pretty when you run your mouth and get beat for alot of money, and there are not any buy backs.

Our track has buy backs but I dont do it.
I get in free this entire season buy backs are $20
prob wont do them this year ether.

Back