Ping wheelie bar haters

THATS INTERNET 4 YA EVERYBODY GETS BE A PRO
Honestly win any races last year???Have you ever won a race??
I placed in $$$ close 3/4 races I went to last year.

I find it funny guys giving dragrace advice that have never won a race???

hes posted vids of him winning and time slips way faster than you. all youve posted is a burnout.

I won a big trophy like that for 4th grade spelling bee:cheerleader:....Just saying:whistle:

Seriously though, theres alot to be said for bracket racing...the ability to consistantly run the same times over and over is a true skill. But doing it with a bike thats basically on autopilot and still running stock times isnt really anything to brag about. Anybody with enough money to buy the gadgets should be able to do the same.??? Back in the day I used to run alot at brainard dragstrip in chattanooga(cars not bikes) and the the same guy used to bring home the bag every weekend. 1/8 mile and he was running a weakass wagon with a powerglide, airshifted, delay, twostep....basically everything was automated...all he had to do was floor it, let go of a button, and steer and he ran consistant 11's. Does it win? yes...Does it prove anything about how skilled you are running a robot?no... Does it piss everyone else else off with actual skill that this slowass automated wagon is taking the bag home every weekend? OH YES!

YEA i GUESS YOUR RIGHT WINNING POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP-GOLDCARD 2 OUT OF 3 YEARS IS NOTHING.Anybody could dop that huh? I worked on the bike loaded -unloaded it set up pit erea myself all year sometime +90 degree heat.The first gold card i had no rev limiter or delaybox I was running them all year still won it.Im not only 1 has it prob 70% of others have 1 to.YOu think you just slap a delay timer on then just sit back+win??? You better wake up lot can go wrong,you stage it one inch diffrent will throw off rt.MT KILLBOX WENT OUT ON MY ELECTRIC SHIFTER I ABOUT SWEAT 2 DEATH TRYING FIX IT THAT DAY THOUGHT IT WAS THE BUTTON INSTALLED MPS BUTTON WASNT IT LOST 1ST ROUND.I been bracket racing since 1982 thats longer some these boys been alive.You go win a track championship then tell me how easy it is.We do run a street class as well but I dont have nothing do with that.I handle the draw see who races who and I always just take what is left i go last.

Does it prove anything about how skilled you are running a robot?no... Does it piss everyone else else off with actual skill that this slowass automated wagon is taking the bag home every weekend? OH YES!

so bracket bikes+delay box bikes are slow.Again I can tell you dont race much go 2 any ama races??? Guy i put out sunday clem cycle from ohio was dialed in 8.10 is that slow???? I dropped a .010 light on his .012 light thats racing That blue oldschool zuki dials 5.50 1/8th that slow??? UNLESS YOUR DIALED IN THE 5,S 1/8 YOUR GOING BE IN SLOWER 1/2 OF FIELD MY TRACK.THAT DONT REALLY MATTER IN BRACKET RACING THE CLASS IS MENT GIVE EVERYBODY A EQUAL CLASS.

THINK THIS 1981GS1100 IS SLOW

41814.jpg

tHIS BIKE RUNS PRO BIKE MY CLASS ALL YEAR 4.90---5.05 1/8TH @137MPH THAT SLOW??

r7uq0z.jpg

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

1200cc motor with a paul gast top line cylinder head+trons

Last edited:
Does it prove anything about how skilled you are running a robot?no... Does it piss everyone else else off with actual skill that this slowass automated wagon is taking the bag home every weekend? OH YES!

so bracket bikes+delay box bikes are slow.Again I can tell you dont race much go 2 any ama races??? Guy i put out sunday clem cycle from ohio was dialed in 8.10 is that slow???? I dropped a .010 light on his .012 light thats racing That blue oldschool zuki dials 5.50 1/8th that slow??? UNLESS YOUR DIALED IN THE 5,S 1/8 YOUR GOING BE IN SLOWER 1/2 OF FIELD MY TRACK.THAT DONT REALLY MATTER IN BRACKET RACING THE CLASS IS MENT GIVE EVERYBODY A EQUAL CLASS.

THINK THIS 1981GS1100 IS SLOW

41814.jpg

tHIS BIKE RUNS PRO BIKE MY CLASS ALL YEAR 4.90---5.05 1/8TH @137MPH THAT SLOW??

r7uq0z.jpg

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

1200cc motor with a paul gast top line cylinder head+trons

Never said that....simply stated that its easier to be consistant when you're slow.....I believe you've proven that track champion:thumbsup:

TROPHEY COMES WITH A GOLD CARD FREE ENTRY ALL YEAR WORTH AROUND $900
Anybody can talk bluesheet on the net im done with this thread knock yourself out non racing no $$ winning haters.:thumbsup:
I guess its better get beat then go brag on a chat forum that makes you cool :whistle:
1262196019233.gif

TROPHEY COMES WITH A GOLD CARD FREE ENTRY ALL YEAR WORTH AROUND $900
Anybody can talk bluesheet on the net im done with this thread knock yourself out non racing no $$ winning haters.:thumbsup:
I guess its better get beat then go brag on a chat forum that makes you cool :whistle:
1262196019233.gif

yep, you got it all figured out.:whistle:

Last edited:
Track champ indy raced billy this year results===billy win

THats fact not internet ya ya how you be giving guys race advice when you dont even race? test+tune queens baaa

Several time track champ Tere Haute+board member here cool guy but facts are facts raced billy 2 times last season results 2 wins billy
I was even off a bit .023 light+fell asleep .032 light both 1 off dial in

YOU MIGHT WANT RACE RYAN SCHNITZ 2 BUT HES PROB NOT GOING WASTE HIS TIME.
YOU WANT RACE ME COME TO A LEGIT TRACK+ENTER THE RACE A TRACK WITH A PREPARED SURFACE+WORKING TIME LIGHTS+TREE IM NOT GOING SOME ALLEY+DRIVEWAY OR ABANDEND RUNWAY THAT BROWNIE FOUND I HAVE MY STANDERDS.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::

waaa my buddies bike is faster than yours :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your standards are to have a delay. you cant beat any of the bikes you post heads up so why pretend? because you wanna feel special.

all you wanna do is brag about everyone else. im done with you. its clear youll keep babbling on and on about the same thing. about how you beat bikes that are 2sec faster than you. i guess if you call that winning then whatever, just remember my stock auto mustang can be just as consistent. have a good season. hope you win lots more.

Want_A_Cookie.jpg

whamo-wheelie.jpg

Last edited:
Back