Let's see some of those turbo busa

i would say a stage two

IMG_7144.jpg

I thought i recognized that monster of yours.:bowdown:

Mine came loose several times/screws fell out,etc. and finally took a tube of black silicone and gummed everything together(heads of the screws to the brackets,at least the damned things can't back out now and have held up for the last 1,000 miles...and nobody can see it anyway:thumbsup:).

Sounds like a good idea. I know my bike is lowered alot in the rear but it looks almost impossible for my tire to hit the light so I figure the light is falling out....last time I think it fell out and hit my tire and kicked up and hit my undertail causing my paint to spider crack!!!

not crazy about the über stretch on that black and blue. personally, i think a 4 inch stretch on the stock tail looks about as good as it can

Sounds like a good idea. I know my bike is lowered alot in the rear but it looks almost impossible for my tire to hit the light so I figure the light is falling out....last time I think it fell out and hit my tire and kicked up and hit my undertail causing my paint to spider crack!!!

I left a bit of my Tiger undertail protruding beneath it to help support it from the bottom,and so far the silicone is keeping the screws in...so far.:whistle:

All right,rode my buddy's turbo yesterday,only 6lbs.,didnt want to ride it because I new it would ruin me ., and well---it did !!!!! so where can I get like a quality turbo that you can corner with ???? yes I'm sick OK

I hope it is ok I use my GSXR 1000 Turbo pictures intil my Compressor Haya are painted right now is the multi-colored off white
:whistle:

This MC may not be reproduced on pictures when the paint is so deep and change colors in bright researchers, it is filled with gold, silver, copper and it is all Paint Brush

Hirtshals 132.jpg

suki 003.jpg

Vandel 040.jpg

Vandel 055.jpg

Vandel 042.jpg

Vandel 041.jpg

Back