Took my 08 to the track !

Great job. I have run JGP several times on my 08 Busa with FSB.com. Its a tough track with that big bike, but you can surprise quite a few people with it.

Last time out at JGP finally got to run some 1:39-1:40 laps in novice. The 08 is gone now. Traded it in at Deland Motorsports, and got a 2009 GSXR1K. Going to JGP on the 19th of Sept to run some new times.

Congrats on the showing!

Great job. I have run JGP several times on my 08 Busa with FSB.com. Its a tough track with that big bike, but you can surprise quite a few people with it.

Last time out at JGP finally got to run some 1:39-1:40 laps in novice. The 08 is gone now. Traded it in at Deland Motorsports, and got a 2009 GSXR1K. Going to JGP on the 19th of Sept to run some new times.

Congrats on the showing!

TJ was the control rider doing the filming :thumbsup:

Nice Video! I have been to Franks school a few years ago at Roebling Road! Fun Track! I love the right hand turn that you can drag a knee in for a good way, a few turns right before getting onto the straight away! I had an Rsv 1000 Aprilia at the time! Pretty much wore out the right side of the tire there! Mostly right hand turns there!

Aprillia_8.jpg

Dsc_6940.jpg

I just took mine to the track.
WHERE ARE THE BRAKES?
What can I oi to improve the brakes.

I have had many Superbikes and now race Supermoto, maybe I'm spoiled.

Going to Roebling on Oct 26th !
Going to try BT003RS tires this time

You will absolutely love those tires. I ran the 002RS for several track weekends. The 003RS are even better. They will give you a LOT more confidence on the track.

Good luck!

Well took the Busa to Roebling and did the Kinsey Racing School and Track day .Got my CCS stuff in the bag
a few pics...
Was a great experience . Love the long front strait . 165+....

RRR102609242.jpg

BirthdayandRoeblingRd035.jpg

PICT1954.jpg

PICT1967.jpg

PICT1994.jpg

RRR102609243.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, now I need to try the busa in the turns!!! I can't seem to stop it on the street.. may need some brake upgrades to make it track worthy.. :thumbsup:

Back