B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Can you say 1441

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

Which head gasket is that? How thick .18 or stock thickness?

Which one? they are both supposed to be stock thickness. Base says .010, and head says .030. Is that accurate?

Also, how are you/we going to handle the head and the cam swap, as far as pay, as dustin said they have to ship to billing address. I wanna pay for that when you do it, so I dont have a HUUUUUUUUUUGE lump sum at the end of the build.

Which one? they are both supposed to be stock thickness. Base says .010, and head says .030. Is that accurate?

Also, how are you/we going to handle the head and the cam swap, as far as pay, as dustin said they have to ship to billing address. I wanna pay for that when you do it, so I dont have a HUUUUUUUUUUGE lump sum at the end of the build.
You can just pay us and we will do the swap on our account for the same amount.

We did not need the larger battery until we went with the thinner head gasket .18, so keep it there just checking.

You can just pay us and we will do the swap on our account for the same amount.

We did not need the larger battery until we went with the thinner head gasket .18, so keep it there just checking.

Ok, I will pay you for the head and cams as soon as you guys find out what the shipping is going to be.

Back