I think its a deal

dolilind

Registered
I made my mind up im going with the 09 1k sorry guys but for 10k out the door at my price i dont think i can beat it anywhere else. Not sure if it will be before or after the bash io get it. I did play with a white 09 busa next to it, but i think im ready for a change for a little while.
So if anybody is looking for a Gixxer 600 thats white and green and looks kinda like my busa PM me. Just looking for payoff so i dont have 2 bike loans.

pix of the Gixxer

IMG_0865.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0864.JPG

Can't go wrong with either the Busa Or the 1000. Both are fantastic. The 600 looks good, Wish I could afford it for my Wife.

Me too...but its nothing for me to do that to a brand new 1k...i still got enough paint.

So let me get this straight. You're going to get rid of your Busa,....go out and drop $10k on a new 1000. Then turn around & paint it green ???

So let me get this straight. You're going to get rid of your Busa,....go out and drop $10k on a new 1000. Then turn around & paint it green ???

Yeah, but in mean time. I pay off my medical bills, my credit card, lose a couple insurance payments. And walk away with a new 1k that i need to paint.

Don't get me wrong. I like your green 600. It's clean, well done and looks good.

BUT....I just figured you'd want to enjoy the 1000 as is ( at least color wise} before going and drastically changing it to that green. My $.02
By the way.....what color are you going with off the showroom floor for the Gixxer? Suppose it doesn't matter because your going to paint it.....just curious.

I'm sure it won't be long till you have a sweet azz Yosh put on her though. :thumbsup:

Sweet! The 09 1k is supposed to be a beast. Good luck. Be sure to post up after some saddle time and let us know how it feels.

Don't get me wrong. I like your green 600. It's clean, well done and looks good.

BUT....I just figured you'd want to enjoy the 1000 as is ( at least color wise} before going and drastically changing it to that green. My $.02
By the way.....what color are you going with off the showroom floor for the Gixxer? Suppose it doesn't matter because your going to paint it.....just curious.

I'm sure it won't be long till you have a sweet azz Yosh put on her though. :thumbsup:

The one thats down there is Black and cranberry. ANd no yosh. Will get a alienhead.. After having the brock pipe on the busa and seeing the dyno difference between the brock pipe and yosh pipe i will go back to brocks in a heart beat,

Back