Post A Picture Of Your Dogs

Heres one of mine. I own a Pitbull Kennel in Riverside Ca.

This is Kano 5 years old 87 pounds
attachment.php

forumbanner.jpg forumbanner.jpg forumbanner.jpg

attachment.php

Here Is King Kong--120 pounds 26" head 3 years old

600_IMG_3154.JPG

The little girl is 6 years old

Heres a video we made

Whats up with the big gangsta chain around his neck. He is an awsome looking dog, and I love the pits. But you wonder why they have a bad reputation. You promote it with the chain that does absolutly nothing good for the dog. It does nothing but try to look intimidating.

By the way, I see nothing wrong in the videos. The dogs are well behaved. Its no different than the sheppard and rotts doing the shutzhund (sp) training.

forumbanner.jpg

forumbanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats up with the big gangsta chain around his neck. He is an awsome looking dog, and I love the pits. But you wonder why they have a bad reputation. You promote it with the chain that does absolutly nothing good for the dog. It does nothing but try to look intimidating.

I think your right, he looks scary laying next to a 6 year old girl ???. I should have put a pink flowered collar on him instead.:moon:

He is 120 pounds.He is very friendly and strong. If I use a small chain collar I'm sure some crack head will tell me that the chain is to small and I'm a bad owner because the dog could break free. If I use a large chain collar that works great and wont break I'm trying to intimidate people.( I can't win)

Who cares if the dog has a big chain. It weighs less than a pound. He's a big boy, he can handle it. If I had that chain on a 30 pound pit you might have a point.

You guys have some beautiful dogs. I can't wait to show a friend of mine the pic of your dog BH she's going to fall in love with him. She loves Pits.:thumbsup:

I think your right, he looks scary laying next to a 6 year old girl ???. I should have put a pink flowered collar on him instead.:moon:

He is 120 pounds.He is very friendly and strong. If I use a small chain collar I'm sure some crack head will tell me that the chain is to small and I'm a bad owner because the dog could break free. If I use a large chain collar that works great and wont break I'm trying to intimidate people.( I can't win)

Who cares if the dog has a big chain. It weighs less than a pound. He's a big boy, he can handle it. If I had that chain on a 30 pound pit you might have a point.

:beerchug::beerchug: We cant win dude. You get complaints about the chain being in humane or intimidating, but if the dog breaks loose... they try to put it down because its a "viscious breed" supposedly. I love the collar. Thinking of going to home depot and getting one made for mine.:laugh:

Here's my two, Tank is 7 years old and IKO is 4~5 months. This is the quietest they have ever been.

tank & iko sm.JPG

Very nice of you to recognize his needs, he is beautiful and, if I did not have so many animals, I would take him in a heartbeat. Take good care and love him up while you have him. You will be surprised at how well they do with a lot of love and a few walks around the block every now and then.
Bubba
He comes to work with us and all many have met him at the shop. I trained Police& Personal Protection dogs for nine years, from puppy selection on up to dual purpose, patrol-narcotic and prision dogs. I retired and since my partner of nine years passed I really can't get attatched to another dog like I did with him. That may be the big problem. ME. We will see....

Last edited:
here is max and molly my german rots.. then finnaly maverick my pain in the arse husky (raised huskys for 20 years got out of the "puppy" buisness) and he loves water..he will jump in our 4ft pool with the kids to swim around. we cant keep him out of the bathtubs so if we dont have the doors shut when the girls take a bath...he takes a bath.

DSCF2878 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2879 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2887 (Medium).JPG

here is max and molly my german rots.. then finnaly maverick my pain in the arse husky (raised huskys for 20 years got out of the "puppy" buisness) and he loves water..he will jump in our 4ft pool with the kids to swim around. we cant keep him out of the bathtubs so if we dont have the doors shut when the girls take a bath...he takes a bath.

I know what you mean about "puppy", they never seem to grow out of that stage and Siberians are the best escape artists of all.

Bubba

have 1 rott and 1 rott/dob mox....the rott/dob mix is the one with 3 legs, he used to have 4 but decided on my wedding day he didnt need the other one...(got broke) we had another rott that passed on back in sept 08 so I got my wife this adorable malamute/wolf puppy, she cried instantly when she saw her...4 weeks later we found out my wife was pregnant so we had to give the puppy away(broke my heart and hers) just didnt want to be potty training a 120 # dog and changing diapers at the same time...both my rotts are show dogs and have won some best in breeds ribbons ect... the last picture is of my wife and my girlfriend...because like street racer.. I too am a stud...Halloween was fun:laugh: my wife was eve. I was adam and my girlfriend was the devil that made us eat the apple:cheerleader:

100_0473.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0546.jpg

100_0558.jpg

100_0565.jpg

100_0577.jpg

dec08 002.jpg

100_0385.jpg

100_0439.jpg

halloween08 004.jpg

Last edited:
Piper (Female) & Capone (Male) both are 5 years old. We have had her since she was 4 weeks. Capone was a rescue, he is the most loving animal I have ever seen. Some kids had him in an apartment & were taking him to be put down because he barked. He had 6 names & 5 homes in 6 months before we got him. He knows he is in a good home now. I won't have any other dog than a Pit.

DOG1.jpg

huntcapone.jpg

You get upset that people tag pits as vicious and such, yet you project that image with your kennels name and the pic of your dog. You cant have it both ways. No you dont need to put a "pink flowered" collar on him, but you can do the wonderful breed a favor and get him a functional collar and stop projecting the thug imagage.

Here are some better shots of Nitro...

Greg, he is amazing. Nitro's picture should be under the name rottweiler in the dictionary. Best dogs in the world. (I am biased of course!)

Kody is the Gray one and Buddy is the brown one.

We had to put Kody down 2 weeks ago because he had a stroke and could not use his back leg's.

I relay miss him, because I use to walk him in the morning and night.
HPIM2096 .jpg

HPIM2096 .jpg

Back