Post A Picture Of Your Dogs

Bullyhouse

Registered
Heres one of mine. I own a Pitbull Kennel in Riverside Ca.

This is Kano 5 years old 87 pounds
attachment.php

forumbanner.jpg forumbanner.jpg forumbanner.jpg

attachment.php

Here Is King Kong--120 pounds 26" head 3 years old

600_IMG_3154.JPG

The little girl is 6 years old

Heres a video we made

forumbanner.jpg

forumbanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What if he goes for something else other than the arm he is holding up
:whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
he's going on 15 now. He hates the camera (and telephones as well) so i have to sneak pictures of him. :laugh:

PC205429.jpg

Okay, I love pits but that being said why are you training them to attack? Are you trying to raise people's fears of pits even more? I worked in animal rescue for years and pits are all ready the hardest dog to adopt out because of their reputation and as a kennel owner you should be helping the breed not adding to the stigma of the dog. Unless you have some great excuse for this training this is really un-cool. :wtf:

This is Brutus Maximus. I got him from a rescue group about 3 years ago. He is a very sweet and loving bull terrier.

239d4ada.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Yo Bro?........whats that on your coffee table?

Looks like one of those funny flower vases we had in college with the optional drain on the side. :laugh: By the looks of it the dog might have some explaining to do.

Last edited:
Looks like one of those funny flower vases we had in college with the optional drain on the side. :laugh:

...and it looks like his flowers died and he dried them out and put them in that baggy for some reason?:laugh:

Back