Any Stompgrip users out there?

Greenbean

Registered
Recommend, like/dislike for certain reasons.

I think I would benefit from it by not having to squeeze the tank so much,

I am looking for input,

Thanks guys,

:brave:

Ted Powers has them on his bike, im sure he might chime in here!

If you like to ride the twisties or the track, they are a must!!! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

i got some. love it! they work great. had problems getting my knee down at the dragon before i bought them but when i got them all that changed. i was leaning hard and tearing up pucks down there after i got them on the tank. They really make me feel snug and secure when in a good lean. leathers stick really good on them.:beerchug:

july202009 073.jpg

Stomp Grips provide great grip but have a tendency to wear the knees out on leathers there are other options that have great grip as well

They peel right off and leave no residue.

I have stompgrip on every bike. I love the stuff and have a hard time without it. Great when you are braking hard. Better yet when you are doing sit down wheelies so you aren't holding all your weight with your arms.

Good Stuff!

Can't tell you just yet. It's one of those items that is still in the box, waiting to be installed once my ride's ready.

I think they would be great especially when riding 2 up. Sometimes in hard stops the passenger slides forward and puts weight on my back, and though I try to squeeze my knees together to stop myself from going forward it almost never works. Especially when You got inexperienced passengers they tend to lay on ya! I just needed something to squeeze on to, and even without installing yet, logic tells me its gonna work great! Will let you know how they are once installed! cheers!

I also think would be great on the twisties! :thumbsup:

Grip.png

they work well, on my busa in the black color rather than the clear. also protects tank. they stay on and has been said are easy to remove if you choose to do so.

Agree with everything said,have it on both bikes,works great!:thumbsup:I use it for long trips more than anything,much less effort in supporting your upper body. It will wear your leathers, even though they stipulate it will not.It does take awhile to show up and is only a small area that is affected.
I will have stompgrip on any bike I own,another must have, once you use it. The black color is a great alternative on some bike colors, looks like it was meant to be there.
I also custom cut mine for a less intrusive look,leave it to the imagination.
One more thing,make sure you line it up where you want it(tape guidelines) when using the clear grip.If you lift it and put it down a second time it will smear the glue and look cloudy.The kid at cyclegear showed me his bike and it did not look too good.:whistle:
:beerchug:

Back