where's my busa?

Patience...there are a lot of Busas in Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. Dont settle for anything less than what you will be happy with. And...:welcome: !

well i got it. sold the aprilia last night and bought a blue/silver 05 with 4995mi. new tires and front pads. other than that, its stock. i picked it up on my lunch break and plan to wax it and take some pictures tonight. here is my iphone picture. the blue looks so much better in the sunlight

photo.jpg

i'm itching so badly to start pouring money into this bike. its hard not to. i think i am going to slightly lower it, brocks exhaust, PC, k&n air filter, and some sort of fender eliminator although i havent found the avenue i want to take yet on cleaning up the rear end. i rolled it over to 5000 mi.

Easy to do. Within a month or so of owning mine, the tail was clean, it had full exhaust, !PAIR system, smoked integrated tail light, and a Boost by Smith Gear Indicator/TRE. I plan on HID low beam, maybe the switchback mod for the turn signals, and to get it tuned when I finish this job that is keeping me away from it. It's got a Tobin seat on it now and I as only home for a few days due to a family emergency and got to put about 60 miles on it, it is sweeet. And currently the new Avon Storm tires have a little over 100mi on them. Such a neglected 'busa patiently awaiting my return, I feel ashamed. :whistle:

see: above pictures. i did find her and she is beautiful. i thought about slngshott's post when i laid eyes on her and even made the comment that i thought she had found me. heh.

uh oh, i just placed an order with schnitz: oil filter, k&n air filter, lowering links, triple tree, kickstand, magnetic drain plug, and frankenstein bolt replacement bolts. i think my next order is going to be a PCIII and brocks alien head exhaust. too loud?

a bit off topic, but just installed the brocks alien head on a friend's 08 and to describe it as loud really doesn't encompass whats really going on. its loud, but it sounds mean!

Back