Sweet Early Christmas Present...

cmeb4decay

Registered
Hey guys I just got my Redline Stands a few days ago. These guys are sponsors on this site. I want you to know they are great quality, super fast shipping, great fit. I bought the custom wide rear stand due to the 240 kit and it fits like a glove.
I got both stands with shipping for 206 and they were at my door in 3 days.

If you are looking for stands look no further! These are the Industrial Stands that have two wheels instead of one.

102_1833.jpg

102_1838.jpg

102_1834.jpg

Thanks--it looks like you have the same year and paint scheme.
I will try to get some of the other side to show the clear clutch cover.
I am wanting to light that thing up red---from what I have seen it looks great lit. I will post some additional pics..

102_1841.jpg

102_1839.jpg

102_1840.jpg

Those are some great mods.
I have been thinking about a Tobin seat but those Corbins looks real comfortable.

I would love to get myself down "into" the bike. With the air ride I feel like I am "over" the bike. I have rode 99 busa bike which I believe is lowered 3 inches and it feels like you are part of the bike.

The nice thing about the airride is getting the bike up in the back helps with cornering and countering the 6 inch stretch and wide tire.

Where did you get your fairing screens? They look great!
I also have red lighting around the bike.
Are they Chromed? and were you happy with the product?

The fairings are coming off in a couple weeks to do ALL fluid changes.
And to hopefully get those screens installed!

Fairing screens came from ebay.. They are cheap, not so good. Vic_E55_2001 is your man right here on the org. found out about him after I bought mine..

Are them covers on the from?

who is Vic_E55_2001?
Being new to the org. I don't know how to use all the features.
How would I contact him?
Thanks

Go to your Private messages and click compose new, copy and paste his name in and type in what your interested in and wait for him to respond.. :thumbsup: oh tell him I sent ya.

If you want I'll pm him for ya.

Back