I love watches..

yup the president is the one i'm talking about as far as design, but in gold and silver, that's the one i see around mostly. the gold and silver used to go for 3,000 i remember...!

i'm picking up a g-shock asap, was just on their site last night.
thumb_up.gif

Dood Tru, I don't know how I missed that Tigger Fossil... That is awesome!
thumb_up.gif
I'm not really down with Mickey Mouse, I found his voice too grating, but Tigger is my hero.
thumb_up.gif
That one is a limited Disney watch. Fossil made them for a few years. I haven't seen any others like it since I got that one. Tigger is may favorite character. I have more than my fair share of Tigger memorabilia around the house.

cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

I also have an issue with buying watches. I am going to have to take pictures when I get home now and post later. I currently have 7 that I alternate thru.  
thumb_up.gif
As I said before I also have a problem with buying watches.
"HI MY NAME IS JIM AND I AM A WATCH ADDICT"

Really after reading this thread again I went out on Friday and purchased another watch. I know the
rulez8bn.gif
and pictures are a must or
corner2.png
but my camera is not at the house and I promise that I will post them tomorrow. I found a good price on a Rolex GMT II with a red and blue bezel that I have wanted for a couple of years now and I could not pass it up.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I also have an issue with buying watches. I am going to have to take pictures when I get home now and post later. I currently have 7 that I alternate thru.  
thumb_up.gif

Really after reading this thread again I went out on Friday and purchased another watch. I know the  
rulez8bn.gif
corner2.png
 but my camera is not at the house and I promise that I will post them tomorrow. I found a good price on a Rolex GMT II with a red and blue bezel that I have wanted for a couple of years now and I could not pass it up.  
thumb_up.gif
Congrats, a nice pick.

Enjoy it and wear it in good health.
And leave it home when you're on the bike.

thumb_up.gif

Hey Runeight, I have to get a pic of it but my mom has a pocket watch that was my grandfather's from when he used to be a conductor on the railway between richmond and boston back in the early 1900s. Dont have many details on it yet but will get some pics for ya, maybe you can help me learn more about it?

thumb_up.gif

rulez8bn.gif
corner2.png
thumb_up.gif
Congrats, a nice pick.

Enjoy it and wear it in good health.
And leave it home when you're on the bike.
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

wowold.gif

http://www.amazon.com/gp....&sr=1-1

MENS LUCIEN PICCARD LEATHER CHRONOGRAPH WATCH 26960WH
Other products by Lucien Piccard

1 Review
5 star: (1)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)

See all customer reviews...

(1 customer review)| More about this product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $625.00
Price: $69.95
You Save: $555.05 (89%)

r8

Not sure how classic you guys will think it is...but it is Rolex Submariner 50th...got it in '04...first year out and had to have it

0C824728_E631_4C84_9AC6_C574E59EF552.jpg

Hey John, you fooling with us now? look at your first post... the shot was taken in June of 08... Post was put up in Feb... cute buddy cute.... (the dial is far to large for my wrist)

laugh.gif

Hey John, you fooling with us now?   look at your first post...  the shot was taken in June of 08...  Post was put up in Feb...    cute buddy cute....  (the dial is far to large for my wrist)

laugh.gif
Pics off of web site. Just ordered today.

Case is 45 millimeters. Won't wear it much Randy. Always wanted one. Not sure how long this style of watch will be manufactured with todays technology in the flight world.

r8

seiko_chrono03.jpg

Back