TO MY 08 TO THE TRACK TODAY

FLASHRACER

Registered
WELL I SURE HAD FUN. HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING THE FRONT END DOWN. EVEN AFTER BIG WHEELIES AND HAVING TO GET OUT ON AND OFF THE THROTTLE. I MANAGED A 9.65@ 150.06 MPH. I NEED TO LEARN TO DRIVE AGAIN. 1.78 60 FT. EVERY PASS WAS BETWEEN 148 -150 MPH.CURIOUS IF I EVER GOT A GOOD LAUNCH WITH NO WHEELIES IN 1ST GEAR. VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE POWER.

P1030199.JPG

VERY IMPRESSED WITH MPH. NOW IF I COULD ONLY KEEP THE FRONT END ON THE GROUND. IT IS LOWERED AND STRAPPED AND STILL WHEELIES LIKE CRAZY, HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE GAS AND BACK ON.

hey whats with the Kawi back there 5 lengths already? heheheh good shot

VERY IMPRESSED WITH MPH. NOW IF I COULD ONLY KEEP THE FRONT END ON THE GROUND. IT IS LOWERED AND STRAPPED AND STILL WHEELIES LIKE CRAZY, HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE GAS AND BACK ON.
That's pretty good! I just lowered & put a strap on mine today. Waiting to get a few more break in miles before I start running it. I'm at 490 mi

How many miles on your's before you began running it?

That's pretty good! I just lowered & put a strap on mine today. Waiting to get a few more break in miles before I start running it. I'm at 490 mi

How many miles on your's before you began running it?
GOT 370 MILES. THEIR WAS 2 ZX 14 THERE BUT THEY WERE SLOW.

Do you have an air shifter? if so what brand and can you turn it on and off for the street? Thanks, Doug

DSC_0014RS.jpg

I have an airshifter and a horn on mine.. Just added a switch for the horn/Shifter..;)

Put some extensions on that thing and see what it'll do..:)

Do you have any problems with the lowering scraps, I've heard that they are hard on the fork seals.

WELL I SURE HAD FUN. HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING THE FRONT END DOWN. EVEN AFTER BIG WHEELIES AND HAVING TO GET OUT ON AND OFF THE THROTTLE. I MANAGED A 9.65@ 150.06 MPH. I NEED TO LEARN TO DRIVE AGAIN. 1.78 60 FT. EVERY PASS WAS BETWEEN 148 -150 MPH.CURIOUS IF I EVER GOT A GOOD LAUNCH WITH NO WHEELIES IN 1ST GEAR. VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE POWER.
You did great
hello.gif
...More seat time and you will get the numbers down lower ...My first pasess on my zx14 were 9.40s and after a few trips to the track i got a 9.18 @ 152 stock wheel base , pipe and p/c foot shifting ....At first i had the wheely problem like you but after a few passes i got the clutch hand working and kept the front wheel flat on the ground ...Keep up the good work
thumb_up.gif

Back