my 02 hayabusa

rey_boricua

Registered
Only mods i have are  carbon fiber yoshimura exhaust (dual exhaust). Has zero gravity wind shield, clear turn signals(thinking about putting the orange ones back on and thats it
Picture210.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Picture209.jpg

Picture214.jpg

Picture197.jpg

since we both have the same busa I'll have to mention that kudos to you for picking the best year and the fastest color busa!
laugh.gif

It's funny you mentioned the turn sigs.... it's one of the few things that's still OEM on mine. My rear is a clear and I'm always thinking about going with the clear turn sigs but I end up spending the money on something else. Any reason why you want to switch back? just curious....

since we both have the same busa I'll have to mention that kudos to you for picking the best year and the fastest color busa!
laugh.gif

It's funny you mentioned the turn sigs.... it's one of the few things that's still OEM on mine. My rear is a clear and I'm always thinking about going with the clear turn sigs but I end up spending the money on something else. Any reason why you want to switch back? just curious....
since the rears are orange i just want to match the fronts with the rears..

I 2 used to own one just like her I always got compliments on her. VERY NIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!! Here is a Pic of my old one.

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

Very nice bike I also say keep the clear lens
and maybe look for a undertail or integration
kit for the rear
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Welcome! Your ride looks great, I too like the clear lenses. If you are not going to intergrate the rear I have my rear signals from my 07(clear) that you can have to match the front, I don't think you would even have to take the whole light out; just the lenses(I think). Hit me up if you wish
thumb_up.gif

Back