Eureka Springs again

I may be able to make it over Saturday late afternoon early evening. I have things that have come up that are unavoidable. I won't make it for the ride. Depending on how late it is before I can head over I may be driving the truck.

Don

Drive the truck, we just want to meet other members. Right back at ya BusaWhipped!

For those that might want to cut off the last little section, just go 23 back to Eureka Springs. the short route is 234 miles. This route has many technical areas and some fast sweepers. Should be fun.
Do NOT cut off that section if you love the twisty stuff- those are some of the best roads this side of Deal's Gap!!
cool.gif

There are curves on that road you will swear you saw your own exhaust pipe...
drools.gif

The cruiser riders are doing this the whole time...
please.gif

After going back through the posts, here is the list.

Drew
BusaWhipped and Mrs.
Shibumi
Busacruz
twotonevert and Mrs.
USN05LE
2wheeler ?
cfh and wife ?
Pbghost and Mrs,
Semi
Busa1

Did I miss anyone?

Heading down shortly. Spending tonight at the Candlewick Inn. Tomorrow we'll move over to Pointe West. See you guys tomorrow either 8:30 at the Gas station near Pointe West, at lunch in Clarksville, or at the cookout in the Pointe West parking lot after the ride.

We're bringing bratburgers, hamburgers, hotdogs, pototato salad, chips, and cookies. We should have enough for everyone if you just want to chip in a couple of $.

Heading down shortly.  Spending tonight at the Candlewick Inn.  Tomorrow we'll move over to Pointe West.  See you guys tomorrow either 8:30 at the Gas station near Pointe West, at lunch in Clarksville, or at the cookout in the Pointe West parking lot after the ride.

We're bringing bratburgers, hamburgers, hotdogs, pototato salad, chips, and cookies.  We should have enough for everyone if you just want to chip in a couple of $.
Awesome, tell the Mrs. we appreciate it! See you Saturday, be careful riding down.

super.gif
PM -->
DREW @ Oct. 03 2007 said:
1199293[/ATTACH] PM]
For those that might want to cut off the last little section, just go 23 back to Eureka Springs. the short route is 234 miles. This route has many technical areas and some fast sweepers. Should be fun.
Do NOT cut off that section if you love the twisty stuff- those are some of the best roads this side of Deal's Gap!!  
cool.gif

drools.gif

please.gif
Is that one of the routes you showed me when I was there? Those sure were some awesome twisties.

Man, I wish I could make it this weekend
sad.gif

super.gif

super.gif
PM -->
DREW @ Oct. 03 2007 said:
1199447[/ATTACH] PM]
cool.gif

drools.gif

please.gif
Is that one of the routes you showed me when I was there? Those sure were some awesome twisties.

Man, I wish I could make it this weekend
sad.gif
Yep, Hwy 62 is part of what we rode!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Wish you could come, don't be a stranger...

super.gif

Heading down shortly.  Spending tonight at the Candlewick Inn.  Tomorrow we'll move over to Pointe West.  See you guys tomorrow either 8:30 at the Gas station near Pointe West, at lunch in Clarksville, or at the cookout in the Pointe West parking lot after the ride.

We're bringing bratburgers, hamburgers, hotdogs, pototato salad, chips, and cookies.  We should have enough for everyone if you just want to chip in a couple of $.
Awesome, tell the Mrs. we appreciate it! See you Saturday, be careful riding down.
+2 thanx, can't wait to meet y'all. just 26 more hours 'till departure, make that 25 hours- 59 minutes, no, 25hours 58 minutes. ( sux being a slow typer! y'all get the point
ThumbsUp.gif

We made it home. 940 miles this weekend. MAn I wish the cruise control would have been working. It was great meeting eveyone and looking forward to seeing some of you again next weekend at the Captain's place.

i made it home
beerchug.gif
1327 miles, saw a few old friends, made some new friends, can't wait to do it again!!! see all of you that can make it at CAp's next weekend

i'll get the pics up soon

Busa1 and I made it back home, "in record Time, I might add " . A few pics... Busas at the suspension bridge park.

IMG_0174__Medium_.JPG

Back