This is your Hayabusa

fsusux

Banned
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>*****Warning!!! Contains images of Graphic Mechanical Carnage!!!*****</span></span>

Yesterday (8-1-07) one of my crew was on his way home from picking his '02 Busa up from the shop when he attempted to pass a stopped City of Tallahassee bus. As he came alongside the bus driver began to execute a left turn. The kid had nowhere to go. He was able to dismount before the bike went under and landed on his feet! It was a truly scary thing to see especially because the kid is a member of my riding group. It's even sadder because all of the more experienced riders (myself included) in the group have tried very hard to mentor this kid. This is his THIRD wreck in as many months. I think he finally got the message last night and will be pursuing a new hobby.

There's more to the story but it's really irrelevent since nobody here knows the rider so on to the pics.

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0258.jpg

DSCN0259.jpg

Hey i got dibs on the reflectors. All the best to the rider. Hope he has it covered? Sweet looking busa.
beerchug.gif

Dayum that thing held up pretty good under the bus weight!

I assume that he is okay and hope that he learns and moves to a safer hobby.

I see a used set of Throttle Meisters and a Gel Seat up for grabs.
beerchug.gif

Looks like it took place in a parking lot or queue area, not the street.

(heavybusa @ Aug. 02 2007,10:37) Dayum that thing held up pretty good under the bus weight!

beerchug.gif
I was amazed at just how intact the bike was when we drug it out from under the bus.

Little idiot walked away completely unharmed, not a scratch! He's in the first picture of the second post wearing an orange shirt.

T-meister and seat are already on my bike! Another in my group has dibs on the Puig DB and the hump.

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 02 2007,10:44) Looks like it took place in a parking lot or queue area, not the street.
This pic should clear that up. That's me at the front of the bus in jeans and tan shirt. I got there about 20 minutes after it happened and stayed till the end.

DSCN0252.jpg

Well tell him to at least part out what is salvageable aleast he can make a little $$ of the bike.

Really glad he is ok, he would not have faired as well as the 'busa did under the front wheel of that bus. Also glad he is going to pursue another hobby, God forbid he takes up flying instead. Maybe macrame?

(fsusux @ Aug. 01 2007,21:45)
(heavybusa @ Aug. 02 2007,10:37) Dayum that thing held up pretty good under the bus weight!

beerchug.gif
I was amazed at just how intact the bike was when we drug it out from under the bus.

Little idiot walked away completely unharmed, not a scratch! He's in the first picture of the second post wearing an orange shirt.

T-meister and seat are already on my bike! Another in my group has dibs on the Puig DB and the hump.
exactly what I was thinking.... better than I figured it would have faired.

AWESOME PICS!!! Very glad that he wasn't hurt..... Look like he does it all big when he does it though!

Back