Show me your tag mounts??

fastnotch2002

Registered
Just put a undertail on and the bike is lowered so the take cant got underneath. Was hopin you guys could post pics of you tag mounts! I'm not sure I like the ones that mount to the swingarm, whas kinda thinkin the chainguar/tag holder combo, anyone know where to get one?? THANKS GUYS!!

I have the G3

G3plate.JPG

If you want to avoid possible hassling by LE and like simple and inexpensive, try this for $10-

Tail4.JPG

(frisbee @ May 05 2007,23:29) Here
I have this one myself but can't find the guy on EBay I bought it from so I'm unable to refer everyone who asks. Got a contact?

(rockadaous @ May 05 2007,15:02) plenty of room
That's perfect, exactly the one I want. Thanks for the photos. I have been looking for one, but never know what it will look like on the bike.

Thanks.

does anyone know how to get ahold of the guy that did the g3 and g2 tagmounts

(newmill @ May 05 2007,23:34)
(frisbee @ May 05 2007,23
super.gif
) Here
I have this one myself but can't find the guy on EBay I bought it from so I'm unable to refer everyone who asks. Got a contact?
Nah I got this one off e-bay a long time ago , the guy did come on the board and back then but I don't think he was making them anymore . The plate ring fits around it perfectly . I got this one because it has the lights built in .

Back