So...who's riding?

(Rayabusa0818 @ Apr. 19 2007,19:31)
(frisbee @ Apr. 18 2007,00:48) Anyone that trailers a busa should be shot!!
guns.gif
beerchug.gif
I agree....

I haul mine in the back of the truck, gets less bugs on it that way
jump9.gif

I'm getting the trailer configured for the trip. I need some help with tie downs. The owner of the trailer ties down to the rails, but I'm thinking it wouls be better to install a few tie downs to the bed. Any suggestions on location?

101_2666.JPG

u are going to have to use the rail on the outside bars of each bike. u could install a single heavy duty tie down in between the two chocks approximately 3-4 inches in front of the chocks. by doing so it will pull the bike forward into the chock more. as far as tie down to the rail, i would use the second vertical beam and attach the strap down at the bottom inserting the hook of the strap through the opening.

i just use the vertical beams as tie down points because the hooks fromt he ratchet straps seat snuggly into the openings on the bottoms of them. i have yet to have a single issue with using this method and that is with over 5k miles in towing my busa.

when are u heading to the gap? i can snap a quick picture once we get the bikes loaded in my trailer to let ya see what im talking about in case my explantaion may be confusing.

Dude, that first picture had me going. Thought you were standing on the floor and the Busa looked so small.
laugh.gif

Back