Pics from Motorama in Harrisburg

motorama1_17_07_047.jpg

One of these girls owned this Denali. Can't remember which one. I had better things to worry about.

motorama1_17_07_053.jpg

(shimmyz @ Feb. 22 2007,18:32) One of these girls owned this Denali. Can't remember which one. I had better things to worry about.
Where is my BS flag....
tounge.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,18:31) Dude you got these girls with some weird faces
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics!
Haha yeah. My skills or lack there of aren't very good. I don't have much experience with my camera. There was a long delay between pushing the botton and the pic actually taking. I tried messing with it but couldn't get it dialed in.
It's to bad. These pics would have been much better had I got their "pose". They would start to look somewhere else before my dam camera went off.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wish I would have got better pics of this truck now that I think about it. I guess I wasn't in my right mind at the time.
firedevil.gif

motorama1_17_07_065.jpg

(heavybusa @ Feb. 22 2007,18:46) You should be a little shorter on the truck pic
laugh.gif

That thing looks mean.
Alot of the cars had mirrors under them. Why couldn't this have been one of them!!
pissed.gif

Just before I took this pic a kid around 11 years old had his pic taken with them. He was on cloud 9. You couldn't have slapped the smile off his face. His dad thought it was hilarious. I bet he had lots of stories to tell on monday at school.

motorama1_17_07_109.jpg

This one wraps it up. I have more but they are all similar to what is already posted. Hope you enjoyed. If I go next year I hope I have this much fun again.

A word of advise. When going to these shows leave the wifes and girlfreinds at home. Unless they don't mind you rubbernecking all day long.

motorama1_17_07_040.jpg

Back