Ghostrider

going to see them both
beerchug.gif

Saw it and will probably own it when it comes out on DVD. I can't wait on Wild Hogs and 300. I will probably see Pan's Labyranth Tuesday. Man it sucks being single having all of this free time to anything you want, whenever you want. LOL!!!!
beerchug.gif

Saw it last night. Awesome! Loved it!

--Wag--

Yeah I saw it and it wasn't too bad, we got about 40 of us together and rode to go see it, it was even better that way. When Wild Hogs comes out I will be there too. I think it will be a great show. It was a decent show

Good movie!!!

Not the best movie I've ever seen, but MUCH better than I thought it would be. The sound effects were AWESOME!!

I give it an A-
beerchug.gif

(hydrabusa @ Feb. 19 2007,22:55) movie review rated C+...I'll wait until comes to HBO...
rock.gif
Nah. Ya gotta see it on the big screen at top volume!

--Wag--

(Wag @ Feb. 21 2007,00:22)
(hydrabusa @ Feb. 19 2007,22:55) movie review rated C+...I'll wait until comes to HBO...
rock.gif
Nah.  Ya gotta see it on the big screen at top volume!

--Wag--
+1

They made that Vtwin sound awesome
super.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Feb. 16 2007,19:45) Saw it this afternoon. Not too bad, kinda cheesey and the special effects were just too special. But - previews for the new Fantastic Four and 300 movies rocked!
I saw it and it was pretty entertaining . Unlike Hannibal Rising, I almost fell asleep on that on . And your are right , 300 looks like its going to totally rock .

Back