the baby is here

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so here is a quick version since I have only had about 2 hrs sleep since 0100 monday morning.

started labor at 0100 and got up got stuff together and loaded in the truck and got to hospital at 0245. Heavy contractions started at 0600 and continued on naturally for the next 20 hours
crazy.gif
then some complications forced the epidural and another 4 hours 2 hours went by, then they gave hersome stuff to bring on more contractions and faster. Well that went on for another 2 hours then they decided to do a c-secion since the baby was not gonna fit through a 6cm dialated cervix with a utreus that has been laboring hard for 24 hours.

So at 0110 on tuesday morning, oh yeah thats today
rock.gif
Auriana Justine was pulled into the world, she weighed 8lbs11.8 ounces and was 21.25 inches long.

There is a chance of infection caused by some bad maccaroni or something like that so she is in icu for 48 hours on antibiotics which sucks but is ok since mom has the same time frame for the c-section, so if all goes well we will come home together sometime thursday. But for now I am gonna get a quick shower, some chow and go back to spend the night with mom.

here she is
S5000062.jpg

me and her, both are happy
S5000049.jpg

look at all the crap that was hooked up to mom
AAAssjani.gif

S5000040.jpg

more to come on monday or so. Thanks to all who wished me luck, turned out we really needed it
beerchug.gif

Dustin -
A hearty Semper Fi to the little one, and here's hoping that you all go home together on Thurs... Get some sleep and take care of yourself and yours!

Congratulations!

congrats and give praise
bowdown.gif
for the blessing

cute smile

Congrats
beerchug.gif

What a cute smile, now you rest and when you see your wife again tell her I said great job, that was hard time she served!
Once again congrats and god bless you all.

congrats
beerchug.gif

Shes is a beautiful little girl, and it looks like she already has you wrapped around her finger. take care of her and mom
super.gif

Thoughts and concerns go out to your wife.

Congratulations to the lot of ya! New father, new mom, new sister, new brothers! What more could you ask for?!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

Is her name pronounced, Are-Eee-Ahh-Nah? If so, thats just dandy seeings my daughters name is Arriyahnna, pronounced as above
smile.gif
Congrats and I'm sure most of us love seeing new soon-to-be Busa rider pics as much as Busa's.

Congratulations! Hope they are both home soon!
E

Back