Newest addition to to the family..

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
Rowan Marie was was delivered by c-section at 8:04 Tuesday evening. She weighted 7lb 12oz & was 21" long. We just got home from the hospital a few hours ago and mom & daughter are doing great. Just wanted to share some happiness with everyone!!

P3300010__Small_.JPG

Congratz! Rowan Marie - what a great name. Our best to you and yours!
thumbs-up.gif

Congrats on the happy news!
clap.gif
She's a cutie. One word of advice... Write down what your marriage was like in the B.C days (before children), because in a few years it will be completely erased from your memory.

It's really amazing how she has already changed me. I've had perma-grin for the last 2 days!! I had the same silly grin when I got the Busa..
laugh.gif

Perma grin soon to be replaced with perma-sleep-deprevation.
tounge.gif

I got lucky with my son. From the 2nd day he slept through the night. I hear I am one of the few and very fortunate with that experience.

She's darlin'. I can tell she's already got you wrapped around that itty, bitty finger of hers. Congrats !!!

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to you and yours.....and may you have at least one or two nights of sleep soon.
beerchug.gif

congrats to you both.. might be time for a side car ?

Rob, Congratulations on the new little baby girl, Rowan thats a different name.. The fun is just begining you'll see..LOL your going to find out that your name is not Dad but instead its I want..LOL Really Cool though, again CONGRATULATIONS.. DR.

p.s. I broke the windscreen.. oops

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112336555 -->

Back