My Nascar racing experience

Sane_man

Registered
I was at the California Speedway in Fontana last weekend driving a Nascar. It's mostly documented with an In-car camera and a Digi-Cam my buddy used, but here are some pictures.

The cars were 400 HP and had the Rev limiter set to 4600 RPM which limited my speed to 140 MPH. There was nine of us on the two-mile track and we were allowed to pass slower traffic when told to by a mystrious voice in my ears.
laugh.gif

818678-dscf0003.jpg

818679-dscf0004.jpg

818684-dscf0005.jpg

818690-dscf0012.jpg

818692-dscf0014.jpg

FONTANA is ALOT of fun... i cant wait to get back on that track soon...

i ran the oval on my busa... but it was only a quarter mile long before i had to turn into the infield...

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074416749 -->

They were having local drag races on the drag strip track at Fontana. I stopped and watched a couple of Busa's race other bikes. There were at least 200 cars lined up when I arrived waiting to race.

I meant to say thanks for sharing the pics!
beerchug.gif
I just love this one. Looks like a scene out of a movie, early in the morning waiting for things to fire up.
super.gif

818726-dscf0051.jpg

I meant to add this picture also. I may have to sell my Nikon N70 and get a cool 6 MP camera like you have BT.
smile.gif

DSCF0050.jpg

I meant to add this picture also.  I may have to sell my Nikon N70 and get a cool 6 MP camera like you have BT.  
smile.gif
Nice! You'd love digital once you got into the workflow. There's a learning curve but it ain't that bad. Most of the digitals I've had spit out images that are already better than what I got from most film processing places I've used.
wink.gif

Back