Any photoshoppers bored and wanna do something easy? (wheel colors on my bike)

SS4Luck

Registered
Originally I had black core motos that I picked up for a steal and ended up selling them to another guy I know so I could get colored wheels. Well now I cant decide what color.

There are a few bikes out there that are white and red and have red wheels. But I kinda want to get the gold ones.

The rear wheel will have aerodiscs on both sides so you won't see it so idc what the rear looks like, but I'm curious to see what my bike would look like with red or gold fronts, and am also HORRIBLE with photoshop lol

I ordered more carbon, and when it gets here the ram air covers, knee panels, the red trim in the trail, the cowl and the piece between the two tail fairing sections will all be carbon.

Im now open to hearing opinions lol
?hash=4d37eaebcf98c3ad22cab08cbf1b64a6.jpg

1000083835.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

1000083840.jpeg

IMG_6153.jpeg

IMG_6125.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

1000083834.jpeg

I personally like them black so I know my opinion won't count

If you lose most of the red on the bike the red rims might look out of place

The gold might look OK....especially with the white, the two kind of go together with the CF...

I don't think you could go wrong with any of those choices, but white & gold are always a winning combination. Also, I don't have the Photoshop skills do anything like that justice.

Eventually I will have carbon fairings, which doesn't help because red and gold both go with carbon lol. Im really starting to lean toward Gold. I may download Photoshop and try to monkey my way through a half decent edit in the next few days before I spend money

Eventually I will have carbon fairings, which doesn't help because red and gold both go with carbon lol. Im really starting to lean toward Gold. I may download Photoshop and try to monkey my way through a half decent edit in the next few days before I spend money
All things considered in the end, you are the one that has to look at them so you have to like them more than us....

If it were my bike and I was making the decision, they'd either be black or gold...personally I like the black better as black rims look a little more menacing.

Hell yeah! I should be receiving mine around the first week of January.

Tell that fella to make 2 of each! I'll pay you or him for the other set!
Once he gets them done you can put in an order. He knows you want a set already. This is his IG. Super cool dude you can message him about them now

IMG_6848.png

Back