Photoshop photoshop photoshop!! :)

denraweb

Registered
So I wan't to go with a different color scheme on my bike. It will remain black, but trying to see what I can do with the wheels, rear sets, pegs, and levers... Any ideas?

Also can someone photoshop a pic for me and make the wheels in the pic the same color red as the carrozzeria wheels...? I want the color, not the wheels (can't afford it lol) Thanks in advance! Here's the pic!

IMAG0178.jpg

4RED.jpg

Think you should murder it out.. Your half way there.. Check out the Murdered out busa thread.. :thumbsup:

take that little plastic panel off the frame, then paint the frame and swingarm black, pc the wheels black, get a cf exhaust, and you're done.

Think you should murder it out.. Your half way there.. Check out the Murdered out busa thread.. :thumbsup:

Thanks but it was already all black, didn't like it. I want color. I tried to look into a gold and black theme, but didn't like it either. So looking at the red now or whatever else ideas I get.

Quick and dirty:
redwheels.jpg

Thanks! Doesn't look too bad.. I might just try it. I still have my oem black rims so they will be the guinea pigs...

Black and chrome always looks good. Chrome frame covers(no need to do the whole frame), chrome wheel exchange, yours for the chrome ones. Chrome front and rear pegs, chrome swingarm. Should be able to get all for around $1200 if that's affordable, or even something you want.

Black and chrome always looks good. Chrome frame covers(no need to do the whole frame), chrome wheel exchange, yours for the chrome ones. Chrome front and rear pegs, chrome swingarm. Should be able to get all for around $1200 if that's affordable, or even something you want.

Thanks did the chrome look already as well. Got rid of all my chrome stuff and tried the black and silver scheme you see now... I'm looking at adding color, rather than black, chrome, etc...

Keep 'em coming guys! Give me some ideas.

Oh, and blue is out of the question lol

Thanks did the chrome look already as well. Got rid of all my chrome stuff and tried the black and silver scheme you see now... I'm looking at adding color, rather than black, chrome, etc...

Keep 'em coming guys! Give me some ideas.

Oh, and blue is out of the question lol

i like the red accents on a black busa. a member here named (sleepless red) has a lot of pic's floating around to give you a few ideas. scroll down to check his sig. he has the red wheels you are shooting for. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...7-took-some-pics-morning-while-out-there.html :thumbsup:

How about black & chrome with red accents...

newfairings1.jpg

...sorry, couldn't help myself :)

You might have to resort to some fairing pinstriping, but here's some more red in the meantime to keep the brains churning:

redwheels2.jpg

i like the red accents on a black busa. a member here named (sleepless red) has a lot of pic's floating around to give you a few ideas. scroll down to check his sig. he has the red wheels you are shooting for. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...7-took-some-pics-morning-while-out-there.html :thumbsup:

THAT IS EXACTLY THE LOOK THAT IM GOING FOR!!

I think it's my frame and swingarm color that are throwing it off though. I might have to resort to an alternative painting method since frame covers and powder coating would be just too much work/money. I also wanted a colored kanji to match whatever scheme I went with, but now I just feel like I'm gonna be jocking sleepless... Man that thing is sexy as eff though... I like how it's like almost all stock, yet his wheels alone cost more than most mods that we put on our bikes lol.

How about black & chrome with red accents...

newfairings1.jpg

...sorry, couldn't help myself :)

Yea it's nice, but I'm just not into chrome. My bike is by all means a street bike and not intended to stop shows lol. I mean it's already a bad ass bike in stock form and turns heads, but chrome is just not my thing and I don't think I can rock it like most busa owners :p

You might have to resort to some fairing pinstriping, but here's some more red in the meantime to keep the brains churning:

redwheels2.jpg

Oh goodness, that's just a little too much red lol. It kinda looks cool in a way though lol

Thanks everyone thus far for the input. My mind is running trying to think of what I want to do :) :thumbsup:

Yeah, I wouldn't buy chrome parts myself, but the bike came with them so I kept them. The bike certainly isn't supposed to be a show bike.

I went through this process in deciding to add some red stuff to my black bike. I started with a $12 piece of vinyl ;)

Jonny

Back