New member from Scotland :)

Bert

Registered
Hi all, just got myself a 2005 hayabusa quite cheap, no 6th gear so its getting a gearbox rebuild next week or so, rolling road, derestricted etc. Just trying to get her right. A couple local lads are doing it for me as they know what they are doing.
I have been riding about 3 years ( not too much I know ) and had a gsxr750m, fzr1000 exup, WR450f and this bike is something else, the power is insane. She's definately one to be careful with but I found it a lot better fit of a bike for my size/build. Absolutely gorgeous motors.
Here she is...
Untitled.png

Shes a wee bit ruff around the edges but I will see what the proffesionals say when they look it over. Fairings were mostly tie wrapped instead of the little rivets and have marks etc but its not a new bike :) All in time. Is also has bar risers on, not sure which make etc, just cheap looking plastic spacers I think. Might consider superbike bars in the future as im getting old an fat haha :)

I just did the super bike bars. Changes the feel completely ( for the better for me ). Welcome to your new home. Bring pie.

I just did the super bike bars. Changes the feel completely ( for the better for me ). Welcome to your new home. Bring pie.
If you saw me you'd know there's no chance I'd share a pie hahaha
Can I ask what gen and other mods were needed? I far prefer the wider bars on most bikes tbh. Do you have any pics?

You need a kit like spiegler sells. There are a few other vendors for it and I chose a company in the UK for mine. Don’t want to bigger up your thread so here’s a link to mine with pics

Well got my operation yesterday so knees out of action for a bit, as are bikes. She's going away on Friday to a couple of local mates who are bike masters - Ade and Blair in Oldmeldrum ( or thereabouts ) to have the gearbox done etc. Cant wait :)

Back