Saudi Arabia Strike

Jbaby1969

Registered
So Iran launched missiles and drones in an attack on a Saudi Arabian oil field.....sounds like a good reason to trade a few trillion dollars and countless American soldiers lives in exchange.

Actually.....it sounds like the money masters are at it again with their typical false flags. Ever notice how there is always a “boogie man” in some dark recess of a third world country that nobody has ever seen? He constantly plots the demise of freedom. He lives in a cave in a country that barely has electricity or running water, yet he is able to mastermind attacks using drones and rockets.

I say these “attacks” are nothing more than a ploy to continue to engage in an endless war against an unnamed enemy. Trillions of dollars are being stolen by defense contractors, private security firms and the rest of the military industrial complex, not to mention the rights we have surrendered to gain the illusion of safety here at home.

Things will get worse before they get better.

giphy.gif

#PrayForPeace ~ #WeGotHayabusaBrothersOverThere ~ #THEoRg *

… I say these “attacks” are nothing more than a ploy to continue to engage in an endless war against an unnamed enemy. Trillions of dollars are being stolen by defense contractors, private security firms and the rest of the military industrial complex, not to mention the rights we have surrendered to gain the illusion of safety here at home.

Things will get worse before they get better.
Or a ploy to get re-elected.

If you thought you were free may be time to rethink it . Taxation , Corruption , Handouts , Lies , Manipulation , and we could fill this page with FAR more .
May I recommend enjoy what gift of life , and time you have left . As the song goes we will be dust in the wind ;)

If you thought you were free may be time to rethink it . Taxation , Corruption , Handouts , Lies , Manipulation , and we could fill this page with FAR more .
May I recommend enjoy what gift of life , and time you have left . As the song goes we will be dust in the wind ;)

Very true my friend.

I believe what most folks are missing, is that our alliance with Saudi has a huge impact on the US economy. First, they are heavily invested in the US a lot of the organizations some of us work for, some of the biggest banks and secondly they have a huge influence on energy prices.

If we turn our back on Saudi, watch your 401k’s, pensions go down and gas prices go up. It will hit each one of us hard in the pocket. It takes an elementary understanding of the world and the US economy to know and appreciate that.

The Khashoggi murder was brutal and uncalled for. That is the way the Arab world responds though to a disrespect of authority. I am not fond of Trump, but why did he avoid the matter and stay low profile until everyone forgot? Simply because he and his team is smart enough to know that economically we cannot afford poor relations with Saudi.

Iran is out of control, because they are crooked and they have tribal Shi’a objectives. They are a massive destabilizing force in the Middle East. This whole saga would not have taken place if Trump did not pull out of the international agreement with Iran. But one cannot trust them anyway, so it is hard to put blame on the president.

My guess is that we will end up doing what the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia asks us to do. Dangerous development.

I believe what most folks are missing, is that our alliance with Saudi has a huge impact on the US economy. First, they are heavily invested in the US a lot of the organizations some of us work for, some of the biggest banks and secondly they have a huge influence on energy prices.

If we turn our back on Saudi, watch your 401k’s, pensions go down and gas prices go up. It will hit each one of us hard in the pocket. It takes an elementary understanding of the world and the US economy to know and appreciate that.

The Khashoggi murder was brutal and uncalled for. That is the way the Arab world responds though to a disrespect of authority. I am not fond of Trump, but why did he avoid the matter and stay low profile until everyone forgot? Simply because he and his team is smart enough to know that economically we cannot afford poor relations with Saudi.

Iran is out of control, because they are crooked and they have tribal Shi’a objectives. They are a massive destabilizing force in the Middle East. This whole saga would not have taken place if Trump did not pull out of the international agreement with Iran. But one cannot trust them anyway, so it is hard to put blame on the president.

My guess is that we will end up doing what the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia asks us to do. Dangerous development.

Thankfully it was not the Iranians that caused that fire, but the Yemen forces that hate the Saudis more than ever.

Last edited:

Tread carefully
Saudis dont have the energy dominance anymore. That now belongs to the greatest country on earth. Soon we will be producing so much if the Saudis didnt sell us a drop it wouldn't matter. The only thing left to achieve that goal is the ability to refine. Due to politics no new refineries have been built in some time. Bring a new refinery or two online and we can sit back and watch all the middle eastern idiot's kill themselves

Back