9/11. Who knew?

What you are seeing when the buildings collapse is a professionally executed top down demolition with the North
Tower. With the south tower they had to start at the impact point. Notice the top section tilts to 28 degrees and then stops tilting and drops straight down. What made that section stop rotating as it fell? Did you know that a portion ( about 500 ft ) of the core section ( 47 box girders cross braced bolted and welded at all the connection points ) actually stood briefly after one of the WTC towers fell? When it did fall it dropped straight down instead of toppling over sideways. It actually appeared to turn to dust as it fell.

We know it was a demo job based on the scientific analysis conducted on the dust samples taken in the days afterwards. Professor Jones fro Brigham Young University ( BYU ) was attacked ferociously in the media when he revealed his findings. The threats were on the level of termination of his tenured position if he didn't back off on his claims.

We also have many accounts of melted steel for weeks after the collapse of those towers. What could possibly keep structural steel in a molten state for 5 to 6 weeks after the towers fell? Steel's melting point? Jet fuels optimum burn temperature is? These numbers are over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit apart.

Believe the feds version for as long as you like. Much of the evidence points to a controlled demolition that over 3500 engineers, architects and some demolition experts agree on. Can you give me a good explanation of how 3500+ experts could be fooled? NIST made a model of the collapse of Bldg 7... the computer model stops well before the collapse is complete. In summary, an asymmetrically damaged building will not fall symetrically as we see in the multiple videos that show it doing just that. It is a physical impossibility without assistance from an undeclared source.

Eric Lawyer, A NYFD fireman with considerable experience was there and observed many rules and protocols being broken in the wake of the investigation that should have started immediately while the evidence was fresh as compared to 442 days later. .

What happened is one guy in a cave in Afghanistan organized and carried out with assistance from 19 mostly Saudi nationals and successfully defeated the multi billion national defense system tasked with defending the USA from attacks from enemies both foreign and domestic. This all happened while foreign intelligence agencies were hearing the "chatter" well before the event and reporting it to USA intelligence agencies.

Nothing to see here... jet fuel melts structural steel and buildings designed to remain standing from a direct hit from a Boeing 707 fall soon afterwards. Much of what remained as concrete ( 110 floors of 4 inch thick concrete ) at ground zero was pulverized to dust and most every other piece of debris was unrecognizable from its original state. Have you ever broken concrete before? I have... as in an estimated 25,000 tons of it in a 3 month period in 2017. It was the old Point Loma fuel pier for refueling ships for the US Navy in 2017. Pictures on request.
Your argument is your own government, the same government you pay taxes to and the same government sworn to protect the US against it's enemies and has sent it's sons and daughters into harms way to defend this way of life could so callously allow or orchestrate the 9/11 attacks which killed many people from all over the world's nations and then cover it all up?

Shame, shame....what's your name?

You must have explosive demolition experience.
Nope, got some aviation experience but that would be the only thing related to this.

If you believe the govt did that then you should move to a country you trust. I hear the Moscow summers are nice.

Zerks is 100% right . The Bushes and Cheney were involved in the 9/11 attack. It will all be revealed soon, as well as what Russia is actually doing in Ukraine. It's going to blow your mind.

Your argument is your own government, the same government you pay taxes to and the same government sworn to protect the US against it's enemies and has sent it's sons and daughters into harms way to defend this way of life could so callously allow or orchestrate the 9/11 attacks which killed many people from all over the world's nations and then cover it all up?

Shame, shame....what's your name?
Whats wrong with you? You think I am a fan of all this mayhem? I am simply the messenger. You forget that to people that have an unquenchable thirst for power and money that the lives of innocent people mean nothing to them. The world is run by ego maniacs with some exceptions. Those exceptions are vilified in the MSM for their efforts to restore our Constitutional based country... forget for a minute all of this democracy crap they spew... we are not a democracy... just look up what the word actually means if you don't believe it. . Why do you think Tucker is gone from Fox? Its the SSDD... the powers that be hate revolutionaries that wake up the masses day after day. I am not on the Tucker team... he just just one of many that have been released when the messaging didn't sit well with the global elites and their political minions that do dirty deeds cheap.
My name is Ted... but you can call me Ed for short.

Whats wrong with you? You think I am a fan of all this mayhem? I am simply the messenger. You forget that to people that have an unquenchable thirst for power and money that the lives of innocent people mean nothing to them. The world is run by ego maniacs with some exceptions. Those exceptions are vilified in the MSM for their efforts to restore our Constitutional based country... forget for a minute all of this democracy crap they spew... we are not a democracy... just look up what the word actually means if you don't believe it. . Why do you think Tucker is gone from Fox? Its the SSDD... the powers that be hate revolutionaries that wake up the masses day after day. I am not on the Tucker team... he just just one of many that have been released when the messaging didn't sit well with the global elites and their political minions that do dirty deeds cheap.
My name is Ted... but you can call me Ed for short.
What's wrong with me?

Lots of things but jumping into the conspiracy boiling pot isn't one of them...

The world is a dark place but I for one second don't believe the US government was involved in 9/11

Nope, got some aviation experience but that would be the only thing related to this.

If you believe the govt did that then you should move to a country you trust. I hear the Moscow summers are nice.
Hey Wrecker... I got a couple questions for you... pretend for a moment you know how to fly a Boeing 757. While cruising at about a 1000 ft can you look at a tall building several miles away and put your plane in a bank at about the same speed ( 350 to 400 mph ) the planes on 9-11 were said to be traveling and hit with precision accuracy a pin point on the building like the north tower? It was dead center hit on the building with the Marsh and Mc Clellan offices of the 95th floor and other floors above and below.

How about the Pentagon? Can you drop from around 7000 ft in about a minute while making a 270 degree turn and hit a building just feet off the ground at a speed said to be about 450 mph? Do you know anybody that can? I mean, besides Hani Hanyour or whatever his name was?

Last edited:
What's wrong with me?

Lots of things but jumping into the conspiracy boiling pot isn't one of them...

The world is a dark place but I for one second don't believe the US government was involved in 9/11
Just look at what they are doing at our southern border right now.... 700,000 aliens are preparing for the end of title 42 so they can rush the border... no papers required... total lawlessness... and these people are from all over the world... not just central and South America. The amount of drugs, the amount of slave trade, the amount of rapes and murders, the amount of damage being done is all under the approval of our current administration. Do you know why? It because if Americans won't vote democrat they will indirectly import those that will. How does it start... by mass media invitation... how does it flourish? By giving free rides and money and other benefits for making it here. It starts well before the border now... now we have document centers in Mexico so when they file for asylum they already have paperwork prepared for when they get to the border. Tell me this is the act on one person like Biden... well... we know he isn't the only one supporting this mass migration.
So... what does a conspiracy look like if this isn't it right here out in the open?

Just look at what they are doing at our southern border right now.... 700,000 aliens are preparing for the end of title 42 so they can rush the border... no papers required... total lawlessness... and these people are from all over the world... not just central and South America. The amount of drugs, the amount of slave trade, the amount of rapes and murders, the amount of damage being done is all under the approval of our current administration.
Nobody wants lawlwssness but you went straight from immigrants entering the country to crime. Not even a breath in between. Not a word about doing jobs that no one else will.

Nobody wants lawlwssness but you went straight from immigrants entering the country to crime. Not even a breath in between. Not a word about doing jobs that no one else will.
You embrace lawlessness in the first statement you just made. Nobody wants lawlessness? Looks like you approve it.

You forgot to mention the cabal of Mexican cartels making a fortune off of border lawlessness... by putting colored bracelets on illegals that owe thousands of dollars they have to pay off by getting jobs with out getting green cards first is a tough thing to accomplish. If they don't pay they have family members that could die or be seriously injured by the cartel gang members... you completely forget the extorsion racket that is going on inside the people smuggling business... and how about the importation of fentanyl by the illegals that helps finance the coyotes that work for the cartels? Did you forget that too? How about all the other drugs that are coming in? yeah... tell me who is forgetting things here.

Just as it is here in this country, we as citizens are responsible for keeping our elected officials in line. Ever heard of the word "impeachment"?
If you don't mind a lawless country then move to a lawless country. I want law and order... what do you want... lawlessness and chaos?

These people entering illegally should take control of their own governments regardless of where they are from. Is it possible? Well, that is hard to say because even in this country where we still have some power the whole situation of where we are as a nation is at a crossroads right now. You can tell from history that when a country is being undermined by all the ways happening right now that it is only a matter of time before it does succumb to the wishes of tyrants.

Do you approve of defunding the police too?

Just look at what they are doing at our southern border right now.... 700,000 aliens are preparing for the end of title 42 so they can rush the border... no papers required... total lawlessness... and these people are from all over the world... not just central and South America. The amount of drugs, the amount of slave trade, the amount of rapes and murders, the amount of damage being done is all under the approval of our current administration. Do you know why? It because if Americans won't vote democrat they will indirectly import those that will. How does it start... by mass media invitation... how does it flourish? By giving free rides and money and other benefits for making it here. It starts well before the border now... now we have document centers in Mexico so when they file for asylum they already have paperwork prepared for when they get to the border. Tell me this is the act on one person like Biden... well... we know he isn't the only one supporting this mass migration.
So... what does a conspiracy look like if this isn't it right here out in the open?
This migration is an annual event that is planned for each year for many, many years....many presidents of the past have had to deal with this...

Some kind of deterrent such as the wall Trump was looking for might work but even that wasn't a solution....

Maybe the US needs to invade Mexico and put a wall on it's southern border...

Hey Wrecker... I got a couple questions for you... pretend for a moment you know how to fly a Boeing 757. While cruising at about a 1000 ft can you look at a tall building several miles away and put your plane in a bank at about the same speed ( 350 to 400 mph ) the planes on 9-11 were said to be traveling and hit with precision accuracy a pin point on the building like the north tower? It was dead center hit on the building with the Marsh and Mc Clellan offices of the 95th floor and other floors above and below.

How about the Pentagon? Can you drop from around 7000 ft in about a minute while making a 270 degree turn and hit a building just feet off the ground at a speed said to be about 450 mph? Do you know anybody that can? I mean, besides Hani Hanyour or whatever his name was?
So, the planes didn't actually hit the buildings? What about all the people who saw them hit? So all the media was in on it too and faked the live TV shots?

Did we land on the moon?

Is the earth round?

So, the planes didn't actually hit the buildings? What about all the people who saw them hit? So all the media was in on it too and faked the live TV shots?

Did we land on the moon?

Is the earth round?
1 I do not know. I was not there. 2 I do not know. I was not there. 3 This one I am sure of. The world is flat! I was there and all most fell off.

You embrace lawlessness in the first statement you just made. Nobody wants lawlessness? Looks like you approve it.

You forgot to mention the cabal of Mexican cartels making a fortune off of border lawlessness... by putting colored bracelets on illegals that owe thousands of dollars they have to pay off by getting jobs with out getting green cards first is a tough thing to accomplish. If they don't pay they have family members that could die or be seriously injured by the cartel gang members... you completely forget the extorsion racket that is going on inside the people smuggling business... and how about the importation of fentanyl by the illegals that helps finance the coyotes that work for the cartels? Did you forget that too? How about all the other drugs that are coming in? yeah... tell me who is forgetting things here.

Just as it is here in this country, we as citizens are responsible for keeping our elected officials in line. Ever heard of the word "impeachment"?
If you don't mind a lawless country then move to a lawless country. I want law and order... what do you want... lawlessness and chaos?

These people entering illegally should take control of their own governments regardless of where they are from. Is it possible? Well, that is hard to say because even in this country where we still have some power the whole situation of where we are as a nation is at a crossroads right now. You can tell from history that when a country is being undermined by all the ways happening right now that it is only a matter of time before it does succumb to the wishes of tyrants.

Do you approve of defunding the police too?
So if a person is Mexican they're with the cartel, if white they're with the KKK, if black they're a thug and if say, Italian, a mobster? Pretty neat little organiazing method you have. Trumpesque even. If you really read my posts I've said more than once to improve police officer training dramatically and increase their pay dramatically as well. Try just making your statement without attacking people personally with idiot leading questions. If you didn't always have your mouth open you would hear better.

Last edited:
This migration is an annual event that is planned for each year for many, many years....many presidents of the past have had to deal with this...

Some kind of deterrent such as the wall Trump was looking for might work but even that wasn't a solution....

Maybe the US needs to invade Mexico and put a wall on it's southern border...
These are record numbers that are involved these days. The bait is the free stuff. We have always had ways to enter legally. My wife did exactly that starting in 1983. The people that paid to enter, met the requirements to enter, passed all the test required.... these people were sworn in at the end of the process and became citizens. The bloody mess at the border making thugs rich is a disgrace to our country... its kinda like not even having a border because that invisible line on the ground means nothing to those whose first act is to break our laws.

Mexico loves this border situation... if they didn't it wouldn't be happening at the level it is right now.

Did we land on the moon?

Is the earth round?
Play stupid all you like... it tells us what you are.

So if a person is Mexican they're with the cartel, if white they're with the KKK, if black they're a thug and if say, Italian, a mobster? Pretty neat little organiazing method you have. Trumpesque even. If you really read my posts I've said more than once to improve police officer training dramatically and increase their pay dramatically as well. Try just making your statement without attacking people personally with idiot leading questions. If you didn't always have your mouth open you would hear better.
You are just talking ignorantly again... you must be a liberal lefty... how many sexual identities are they're? 2, 10, 50... how many?

This border situation isn't like anything we have ever had happen before... the numbers are much bigger and from many places all over the globe. So.... Stay ignorant to the laws that identify a border that defines a countries geographical location. And... while you are at it just let people come onto to your property and inside you house anytime it suits them. I am sure you are good with that.

Yea? What am I?
I don't know... its why I asked... you said you know something about airplanes... so I asked a few airplane questions. All I get is stupid responses about unrelated subjects that are irrelevant to what I asked... so... deflect when you can't answer questions in the field of expertise you claim to have.

I don't know... its why I asked... you said you know something about airplanes... so I asked a few airplane questions. All I get is stupid responses about unrelated subjects that are irrelevant to what I asked... so... deflect when you can't answer questions in the field of expertise you claim to have.
Hnmmm... So knowing something about airplanes means I need to know everything? Your question /comment was stupid leading me to ask about what you believe happened. So were there airplanes involved or not? If yes then obviously someone was able to fly them on target. If not then the media and about a million people were involved in the false flag operation.

Hnmmm... So knowing something about airplanes means I need to know everything? Your question /comment was stupid leading me to ask about what you believe happened. So were there airplanes involved or not? If yes then obviously someone was able to fly them on target. If not then the media and about a million people were involved in the false flag operation.
I never mentioned or hinted at anything that claimed airplanes didn't hit the buildings in New York... how ridiculus of you to wander off with that. My point was the precision flying of the planes.... thought maybe you knew something about that... instead you go off the subject into unrelated crap.... but... that is what you do... and it kinda defines who you are.

Back