Sorry, had to post this

Very unique custom design,tailored to one specific persons taste for beauty. It may not be to easy to find someone with same taste and deep wallet to match. Good luck with the sale but it will probably sell easier if you return it to stock. If the bike was used as a movie prop might find a collector somewhere that wants it like the batmobile but other than that you may want to plan on holding on to your 75k motorcycle, do they even make a motorcycle cover that long?

I think the only way to recoup ANY of that 75k is to push the bike off a bridge into the drink and collect the insurance money.... and thats IF its insured for big money... but I think that its a stock motor bike with ALOT of money in labor and custom fab, and guess what? I mean even if the swingarm is 10K and the wheels/tire are 10K.... we are at 20K invested.... the rest is custom fab/chrome and aftermarket triple trees...... nonrecoverable money.... I hope he has receipts.. to me that's very important... I have seen posts on facebook where a person buys a "1441" busa, and he doesn't have ANY receipts of work done OR know who built the motor... he just accepted that the seller was being truthful..

Last edited:
Vehicles for the most part are a horrible investment and customised vehicles are worse. Anything tailored to an individual instantly places it into a very niche market.
i agree... but this particular bike is even further down the rabbit hole... because EVEN IF one TRIED to recoup any money... the only parts to sell are the arm and wheels.... might be titanium bits and chrome here and there.... but THATS basically IT... at least with high end hot rod bikes.... there are generally parts to sell.. turbo system(Some systems are 13K alone)/expensive clutch/expensive boost controllers/ standalones...… built motor(WITH receipts...lol)… in THIS instance it is a tough tough tough sell.... unless the bodywork is worth 50K to someone...………..

Back