Is it really worth doing...like seriously

Almost decided
on a voodoo . . .

But given the flack
that voodoo has for
its slip on tip thingies
I was like "uuuuuhhh hmmm"
but the sidewinder type exhaust
they have looks nice and well built . . .

But shaking my head . . .

Just not too sure ,
have not heard of
anyone with positive
input about them .

:race:

I'll drop them in the mail Friday.

20190402_161551.jpg

20190402_161546.jpg

I get wanting to stand out from the crowd but there may be a reason why everyone is using certain products.......

Can't argue with that, I have nothing against brocks performance, its jus me

With certain things, I've always been the one to run left when everybody else runs right:super::thumbsup:

Undecided, ik ik, stuck between full grudge or street/strip, I run with a group of about 10 or 15 but they all are setup for the street, they say things like " 2steps and airshifters is cheating, its about skill on the street"...I wanna dab in the grudge scene to get away from that but idk anyone in that arena, and I've basically grew up with all those guys so...eeeehhh

Last edited:
I have a Gen 2 and wouldn't take anything off which helps cool it.

As for the Pair Valve, I am told taking it off would stop the popping on decel from my full exhaust-maybe I'd do that-weight loss maybe but it can't be very heavy.

Gen 2s don't have air box mods so I can't comment on that.
If you are feeling lazy, just do the “marble mod” or use the furniture leg cap and that will eliminate the pop. I did it years ago on my gen2, so don’t remember all the details, but there is threads on the forum about it.

Undecided, ik ik, stuck between full grudge or street/strip, I run with a group of about 10 or 15 but they all are setup for the street, they say things like " 2steps and airshifters is cheating, its about skill on the street"...I wanna dab in the grudge scene to get away from that but idk anyone in that arena, and I've basically grew up with all those guys so...eeeehhh
whats the budget for performance parts>?

No budget, I find out what I need, save up and go get it, but, $3500-$4000 should get me started suspension, tires, swingarm and basic tuned

I'm jus gathering as much info as possible right now

Back