Is it really worth doing...like seriously

AsleepAtTheTree

Registered
Pair valve removal
Air box mod
Oil cooler delete (safe to do)

Probably bout a days worth of work to do but would their actually be any noticable performance increase

About to get a tune for a custom exhaust and thought "why not"......... if its really worth the time

Thank you

Pair valve removal
Air box mod
Oil cooler delete (safe to do)

Probably bout a days worth of work to do but would their actually be any noticable performance increase

About to get a tune for a custom exhaust and thought "why not"......... if its really worth the time

Thank you
Do you have aftermarket exhaust?

I have a Gen 2 and wouldn't take anything off which helps cool it.

As for the Pair Valve, I am told taking it off would stop the popping on decel from my full exhaust-maybe I'd do that-weight loss maybe but it can't be very heavy.

Gen 2s don't have air box mods so I can't comment on that.

As for the Pair Valve, I am told taking it off would stop the popping on decel from my full exhaust-maybe I'd do that-weight loss maybe but it can't be very heavy.

Hmmm!!! That's defiantly something to think about

Thank you

I did a air box mod I think it made more hp.

3EFC7E24-E538-4DA7-94BA-864393AF4C83.jpeg

a voodoo?

Almost decided on a voodoo

But given the flack that voodoo has for its slip on tip thingies I was like "uuuuuhhh hmmm" but the sidewinder type exhaust they have looks nice and well built......buuuut smh jus not too sure, haven't heard of anyone with positive input about them

Almost decided on a voodoo

But given the flack that voodoo has for its slip on tip thingies I was like "uuuuuhhh hmmm" but the sidewinder type exhaust they have looks nice and well built......buuuut smh jus not too sure, haven't heard of anyone with positive input about them
if u can afford it.... go with brocks..... but u said this was a daily driven streetbike?

Brock smock rock lmao everybody has a brocks exhaust:moon: definitely will never own the crowded majority:confused: much rather building something different

Call me weird but oh well lmao

Back