1st ever, pls dont judge to harshly...

Congrats and welcome the family! Don't feel restricted on the number of pictures that you can post. :welcome:
Thank you and I'll have plenty to post. I was working on being a full time photographer before I found out 2 years ago that I had a little one coming and better start making more money fast. Mines not custom with crazy paint so I'll try to be inventive or at least entertaining with my pics

Thank you and I'll have plenty to post. I was working on being a full time photographer before I found out 2 years ago that I had a little one coming and better start making more money fast. Mines not custom with crazy paint so I'll try to be inventive or at least entertaining with my pics

Not something that we care about specifically. We like to see all flavors/variations of the Busa and hear what people feel about their bikes. We will expect more from you since you are a photographer! Right light, best angles and all that stuff.:D

$90 wow I made 2 little metal tabs bent them and bolted license plate on it. It’s close enough to the tail light to light up.

I did too for awhile and i just recently got one of the 2 bolt ones from mabupa cause i just wanted something a little cleaner looking. But yeah that 90 bucks is what keeping me from already having it but it fits right in place of the oem fender and your able to seal it back up like it was factory, plus i like the option to angle the plate for those spirited night rides where i might not want it to be seen.

You in Brunswick? I'm just south of Atlanta. I have a tag mount at home you can have. You'll just have to figure out the best way to mount it and get a tag light. It's a better option than what you have.

Looking back at your pics, I didnt know M4 made a single exit GP exhaust for our bike. I know they make a single exit titanium system and GP slip ons but even the slip ons are longer.

Looking back at your pics, I didnt know M4 made a single exit GP exhaust for our bike. I know they make a single exit titanium system and GP slip ons but even the slip ons are longer.
From what I gather the original owner wasn't short on funds so I wouldn't be surprised if he opted for a Ti system. I prefer duals on Busas but I wouldn't spend the money to replace what's on her now. Plus this thing sounds AWESOME!

You in Brunswick? I'm just south of Atlanta. I have a tag mount at home you can have. You'll just have to figure out the best way to mount it and get a tag light. It's a better option than what you have.
Yes sir i'm in Bwk, you ever get down this way? I'm looking forward to my first road trip but I don't think i'm ready for Atl traffic anytime soon.

From what I gather the original owner wasn't short on funds so I wouldn't be surprised if he opted for a Ti system. I prefer duals on Busas but I wouldn't spend the money to replace what's on her now. Plus this thing sounds AWESOME!

That's what is confusing to me. The titanium system from M4 utilizes a full size muffler and not a shorty. Wondering if you have a piece together system.

That's what is confusing to me. The titanium system from M4 utilizes a full size muffler and not a shorty. Wondering if you have a piece together system and not a full system. I'm never in Brunswick but I'm not above a road trip either.

They call their slip-ons “retro”. I had them on my bike, but found that they looked too small on the big girl, so switched them for r-77s in carbon. A member here had the retros bolted to a V&H 4-2 header and made good power. I wish I still had my V&H header and yoshi R-77s, becasue they make the back end look great.!

They call their slip-ons “retro”. I had them on my bike, but found that they looked too small on the big girl, so switched them for r-77s in carbon. A member here had the retros bolted to a V&H 4-2 header and made good power. I wish I still had my V&H header and yoshi R-77s, becasue they make the back end look great.!

I'd love to find full carbon R77s like you had but I'm going to go with the sleeker carbon Two Bros.

See, I never knew about that one. Only knew about the full size single exit muffler.
They have some nice systems. Another underestimated brand is delkevic. I never heard of them, until I bought the concours and signed up on that forum. People over there really like it, so I pulled the trigger on a slip-on for the concours and I’m really happy. They have duals for the gen2, but only have a dual header for the gen1, so I’ve been considering carbon gen2 slip-ons mated with their gen1 header or an OEM gen1 header to run without a catalytic converted due to extra heat.

They have some nice systems. Another underestimated brand is delkevic. I never heard of them, until I bought the concours and signed up on that forum. People over there really like it, so I pulled the trigger on a slip-on for the concours and I’m really happy. They have duals for the gen2, but only have a dual header for the gen1, so I’ve been considering carbon gen2 slip-ons mated with their gen1 header or an OEM gen1 header to run without a catalytic converted due to extra heat.

I've considered a pair of DanMoto GP slip ons. They look decent and the sound isnt too bad. Priced at $325 shipped, I'd rather damage those in a wreck than carbon slip ons.

I've considered a pair of DanMoto GP slip ons. They look decent and the sound isnt too bad. Priced at $325 shipped, I'd rather damage those in a wreck than carbon slip ons.
Might as well get the used carbon danmotos that’s for sale on eBay for $160

I could make you a plate with a tag light using the frame that I am taking off my bike. I can get a white strip and put it on the overhang.id you take Ga’s mount and want me to set it up just let me know and give me shipping address!!
It’s the frame on my bike in these pics.

2194B64C-7DC1-4EF0-A90A-F02B5E65A869.jpeg

6D1D0F2F-271F-43A7-9F68-05CB2D54BDEC.jpeg

Yep that's exactly what I've got. Wow I didn't think you could get a full stainless system for less than 1K. Still wish it was duals but the look isn't worth the extra $ and I love the sound now, if duals really are deeper I'd like to hear it. There's a few stretched wide tire Busas in town that sound like the coffee can import cars and I was a little afraid mine would with that exhaust but it's much better than I expected

Back