Whats up guys I took the busa pill

I don't know if this Mirror Mod made its way around this site yet but this guy lives by me and he makes some really awesome stuff. Anyway the GPS is a Garmin Motorcycle GPS with lifetime updates and he told me there a lot more optons on it since he made this vid. The kit is $699.00 I think I'm gonna order mine around Christmas (I don't have kids lol)
Around 5:30 he shows you the mirrors working
What do you guys think?

I don't know if this Mirror Mod made its way around this site yet but this guy lives by me and he makes some really awesome stuff. Anyway the GPS is a Garmin Motorcycle GPS with lifetime updates and he told me there a lot more optons on it since he made this vid. The kit is $699.00 I think I'm gonna order mine around Christmas (I don't have kids lol)
What do you guys think?
its cool seen it one other time online. Little pricy

I know man the only reason I haven't ordered them already is the price. However I'm gonna get these things I know it. Just a matter of when.
They are sweet this guy is extremely talented. I just don’t see it being functional for me. I don’t see any value in a rear camera on a bike and I live in middle of nowhere Iowa no GPS needed.

They are sweet this guy is extremely talented. I just don’t see it being functional for me. I don’t see any value in a rear camera on a bike and I live in middle of nowhere Iowa no GPS needed.
That makes sense man, we have some areas like that here but they don't last long. You travel 15mins and your back in the dense population.
I love my GPS on my other bike I would ride into the city for about an hour just getting lost and eventually I would put my phone on the ram mount and GPS home. The only thing with the Hayabusa is the wrong neighborhood Ill have to blow red lights and stop signs lol, my insurance said the hayabusa is the one thats always getting stolen. Maybe thats another use for the gps now that I think about it lol. good time man I need a really good alarm.

Around 5:30 he shows you the mirrors working
What do you guys think?
That guy has been making those kits for some time now and they look great, but the price is what keeps me away from them.

Dude I was just looking at wheels on eBay. Im thinking I'm gonna do something similar to your color scheme except where you have blue I'm gonna go white. White wheels and various parts white. Its hard to find 1st gen wheels in white.
Ive been using Duracoat on some of my firearms and its similar to cerakote but you don't have to bake the parts in the over after painting. Its a rugged coating that holds up to the extreme heat a gun gives off when its been fired over and over for hours at a time. If I can't find the white wheels I'm either gonna duracoat them or have then powered coated
Bro I need a big dog like you have my dog os great but he's not scaring anyone from breaking in.
Ill tell you what, I happen to have a mint rear rim that is coming off my bike (it is black OE Color) and I have a clean front rim in blue that I purchased to powder coat before I ordered rims in blue.
If you want I will not be using these rims on my bike you can pick a color you want and like and I can powdercoat them and keep them on hand. When you are ready I will sell them to you for like $400 when the time comes. This way you don't have to worry about searching for rims.
I love my German Shepherd, he is the best, as long as you come into the house with me you are good. If you come in without me...well your screwed. My Chihuahua is actually the best guard dog of all though.

Maybe a clean white with very light pearl

BB9672AE-2702-4551-A210-09C9CB0B5E68.jpeg

DA6072EB-C623-4DCC-9FFA-4F55E217BE4E.jpeg

Single sided swing arm is factory, but wheels were powder coated white and rear is from 5th generation.
I have this unreasonable infatuation with single sided swing arms. Some day I would love to do one on the Busa but with a 190 or 200 tire I don’t want to single side for a wide tire.

I have to have a look at the duracoat, I have never heard of that before.
With the powder coating you can always buy your powder from prismatic and bring it with your stuff. Then you will know you will have a match.

Back