gen 2 busa triple trees lowering

Pretty much,there are some cheaper ones out there but Brocks is nice.
BrocksTopTree006_zps25b1873e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys.
I have a very bad experency of the genmar bar riser busa 2gen.it have defects in measures,so i send back again.
I think i will try the brock's like the "piratediverjefff".
Is it the best option to lowering front,or have another GOOD option?
Can you guys recomend me a good seller?
I am from portugal but i am excepting options around the world sellers.
Thanks

Hello guys.
I have a very bad experency of the genmar bar riser busa 2gen.it have defects in measures,so i send back again.
I think i will try the brock's like the "piratediverjefff".
Is it the best option to lowering front,or have another GOOD option?
Can you guys recomend me a good seller?
I am from portugal but i am excepting options around the world sellers.
Thanks
I believe you are the first person I’ve heard of having problems with a genmar riser. I’ve had 3 and all have been fine. That’s the only one I have experience with, so I’ll let other members post/suggest what they are using and how they like them.

I believe you are the first person I’ve heard of having problems with a genmar riser. I’ve had 3 and all have been fine. That’s the only one I have experience with, so I’ll let other members post/suggest what they are using and how they like them.
Hi there.thanks for response.
I prefer the genmar but because had BAD experince i have afraid of buy another one.
I dont mine put another one(genmar riser 19mm) in my bike.but i have to sure it will been Perfect mounting and measures.
I am sorry if i am abusing but do you or other guy can help me buyin an Genmar and if its possible measuring first if its perfect and then sending that?i will pay by paypall with NO problems.i just prefer someone have the peace that i want in the hands and look if its ok!
I buy it in a site but the people dont see or measure the genmar if its good,because they ONLY sell items.its different when people knows what they are selling.
Do you understand?
Or do you think that i will be more happy with the brock's riser bar?
The money its no problem.
I just want the best for me and my bike.
Thanks

Hi there.thanks for response.
I prefer the genmar but because had BAD experince i have afraid of buy another one.
I dont mine put another one(genmar riser 19mm) in my bike.but i have to sure it will been Perfect mounting and measures.
I am sorry if i am abusing but do you or other guy can help me buyin an Genmar and if its possible measuring first if its perfect and then sending that?i will pay by paypall with NO problems.i just prefer someone have the peace that i want in the hands and look if its ok!
I buy it in a site but the people dont see or measure the genmar if its good,because they ONLY sell items.its different when people knows what they are selling.
Do you understand?
Or do you think that i will be more happy with the brock's riser bar?
The money its no problem.
I just want the best for me and my bike.
Thanks
How about you buy directly from the manufacturer and just order this soupy one? Is an 1nch tall and what I’m currently using on mine.
https://soupysperformance.com/soupy...019-front-lowering-block-handlebar-riser.html
Or buy directly from genmar’s website and they should cover things under warranty if you have an issue.

How about you buy directly from the manufacturer and just order this soupy one? Is an 1nch tall and what I’m currently using on mine.
Soupy's GSX1300R / Hayabusa 2nd Gen (08-19) Front Lowering Block / Handlebar Riser
Or buy directly from genmar’s website and they should cover things under warranty if you have an issue.

Hi there.
Thanks for the help.
I buy one here:
Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa 2008 Onwards 20mm bar Riser Kit ** CHEAPEST ON EBAY ** | eBay

I am very satisfied.
Perfect item.
And they can do a piece of 15mm too.
Now i am thinking about the brocks triple tree because i have the helibars and i want to put them too.
Anyone buy the NEW brocks triple tree?
The old touchs in the fairings but the NEW they say dont touch on the fairings.
Is it true?
Thanks all

Back