2008 Busa Triple Trees in stock now(pic)

CDiPrecision

Registered
Heres a pic of the latest, in stock now. PM me to order.

08Trees.JPG

Looks good!
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif
I like the black one! Are the demensions actually different? With my "calibrated" eye they look close to Gen I busa clamps.

Have you seen the spacers that you can put under your existing triple tree. They are about 50 smackers in the Dennis Kirk book. I saw them on a bike at a drag strip once and the setup looked pretty cool. As far as the spacing of the res. for the brake and clutch I did not get a chance to ask.

The only real difference is the key lock area. Most Dragrace guys want their arms and grips as low as possible, this lowers CG. a spacer would maybe work ok for the street. I know that I had to work on these to get them so they didn't hit the fairing(clutch/brake levers)
beerchug.gif

The only real difference is the key lock area. Most Dragrace guys want their arms and grips as low as possible, this lowers CG. a spacer would maybe work ok for the street. I know that I had to work on these to get them so they didn't hit the fairing(clutch/brake levers)
beerchug.gif

Looks like a great product and I look forward to picking one of them up...
So these DO NOT hit the fairing when turning the bars lock-to-lock...?

That was my only complaint with some of the other Triple-Tree's. What do the bolts look like when removing the factory TT for install? Do you still have to drill out the old security bolts on the OEM ignition...?
thumb_up.gif

Thanks for the info...
super.gif

Im gonna put one on mine this week..just been too bizzy,lol..

It is a direct swap, no drilling or anything. Uses the stock rubber bushings and bolts. All you have to do is buy new screw caps(I cant get em off without ruining them)

The levers on mine just barely made contact at full turn, it will no be an issue at all, and you can use the handlebar lock. I made 4 prototypes trying to eliminate anything hitting the fairing. The Oil Reservoirs are also cleared by alot. You wont be disappointed.

SOUNDS A WHOLE LOT EASIER THAN THE PMR CLAMPS. SAME GOAL. LOWER FRONT END. ANY ISSUES OF LEVERS HITTING LOCK TO LOCK OR ARE THE BAR HEIGHT'S THE SAME AS OEM.

Ok, I got new pics, will post in a bit. The DO NOT hit the fairing at all(I finally got mine all bolted up and adjusted)..no interference at all anywhere..:)

Ok heres a few new pics. I will take some tomorrow of the thing outside(Camera sux).

This one is a true custom one off(For me, hee hee). It is the same as our normal trees, and Black anodized. I also Duracoated it Matte Black.(Duracoat is an epoxy based Firearm finish, 2 part mix. IT is ultra tough and looks awesome. I also do custom gun work so I just did it up).

I put on a Suzuki S in a similar place as the stock one. Also added a tiny Exoticycle logo on the left side..:) kool huh?>>

CDITree1.JPG

CDITree2.jpg

That looks good. Is that powdercoat on your bike instead of anodizing like in the upper picture?

Ok heres a few new pics. I will take some tomorrow of the thing outside(Camera sux).

This one is a true custom one off(For me, hee hee). It is the same as our normal trees, and Black anodized. I also Duracoated it Matte Black.(Duracoat is an epoxy based Firearm finish, 2 part mix. IT is ultra tough and looks awesome. I also do custom gun work so I just did it up).

I put on a Suzuki S in a similar place as the stock one. Also added a tiny Exoticycle logo on the left side..:) kool huh?>>

CDITree1.JPG

CDITree2.jpg
I SEE THE EXOICYCLE LOGO.I SAW A BIKE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WITH AN EXOTICYCLE TOP CLAMP ON 08 BUSA. THIS CAN'T BE THE SAME ONE CAUSE HE GOT IT IN GAINSVILLE PROSTAR OR DO YOU MAKE THEM FOR THEM?

They look real nice! Very proffesional cut, I had a local company from Fort Lauderdale named epicpowersports.com borrow my original and left me with a poorly designed one. I havent heard from them in a month. I asked if it was to break and I crashed, would they come and rescue me. The response was, they would prettend not to know me.
Do you stand behind your work? Are you using 6061, or 2024? And what (T) No#

Matl is 6061 T651 Barstock. We stand behind our stuff.

unless u put a 4' long pipe on it and yank, I don't see it failing(trailer straps for handlebars pose no problem) this part is stronger than the stock part(it is cast, and you can see it bending under hand power if you try)..

Back