New Job @ Suzuki BMW Motorcycle Dealership!!

Kiwi Rider

Registered
I've just landed a new position as Motorcycle Technician at our local Suzuki BMW Dealership and boy am I excited about it!
I start there on Wednesday next week and will let you know more then. . .
Here's a pic of my old workshop at the rental car company . . .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Awww shucks . . . thanks a bunch guys, couldn't have done it without your support and goodwill.
I was a bit hesitant about the shift from cars to bikes but the Manager had no concerns at all.
He said " It'll take all of 10 minutes to familiarise yourself with our set-up here and you'll be fine, the other techs are good dudes, willing to help, we're a good team".
There's two other senior techs and two apprentices and a 'shop boy' for running errands and general dogs body.
There's farm bikes and quads service work and un-crating new bikes, setting them up and Pre-delivery checks on them.
I will be doing Warrants of Fitness ( NZ's safety checks on a 12 month interval authorised by the Government) and general servicing and repairs.
We are coming into the busy seasons, spring summer and autumn, so will be busy which is how I like it.
Will post up some pics when I'm working in the shop next week . . .pretty excited :banana::banana::banana:

Those are great riding roads for sure :super: I'm sure Kiwi has done em a few times to :firing:
Yeah mate, I've toured the South.Island numerous times and seen every road I reckon. :thumbsup:
I've only toured the North Island once back in 2005 and didn't get up North though, would really like to check out Northland and see the big Kauris and all the other awesome stuff up there! :race:

Back