MotoGP 2018

Race direction normally takes points for that infraction. I don't understand the inconsistency.

Watching it today it looked like Vinales was trying to "draw the foul" throwing a complete hissy fit when it happened. Marquez was wrong to be trolling around out there on the racing line after the bike change, so he earned it. Something tells me the start will be a doozy!

Just watched the MotoAmerica race in the rain, and can't help but wonder how the track will be tomorrow. On the one hand it washed all the rubber off the track, but it also washed off a lot of the dust they've been bitching about.

Vinales got his little panties in a twist when he felt Marquez interfered with his qualifying lap.I swear,all of those little princesses with their multi-million dollar contracts and their constant whining are ruining Moto GP,if not for wanting to watch Marquez I wouldn't even watch it at all anymore.Pretty soon it'll be whatever order you come out of the first corner in will be how you finish,no attempt at passing allowed.:laugh:They need to check out some motocross races,that's where the real hardcore racers ride.:super:

Marquez starts from 4th on the grid...penalty for holding up Mav.

Are you freaking kidding me?!I've heard it all now,whiny little bitches out there.This may be the last race I watch and damned glad I didn't renew my video pass this year,I'll stick to motocross after this race(plus I bought a Honda CRF 450R and have been hitting a few local tracks,those guys are way more talented than those whiny GP riders).

Last edited:
Are you freaking kidding me?!I've heard it all now,whiny little bitches out there.This may be the last race I watch and damned glad I didn't renew my video pass this year,I'll stick to motocross after this race(plus I bought a Honda CRF 450R and have been hitting a few local tracks,those guys are way more talented than those whiny GP riders).Don't hear these guys whining every time they get bumped or cut off,they just suck it up and on to the next race(and if they run both the indoor and outdoor series they race like 40 times a year,tough guys).They make it look really easy,I can tell you it's not.:laugh:

Last edited:
Vinales got his little panties in a twist when he felt Marquez interfered with his qualifying lap.I swear,all of those little princesses with their multi-million dollar contracts and their constant whining are ruining Moto GP,if not for wanting to watch Marquez I wouldn't even watch it at all anymore.Pretty soon it'll be whatever order you come out of the first corner in will be how you finish,no attempt at passing allowed.:laugh:They need to check out some motocross races,that's where the real hardcore racers ride.:super:

Hardcore racers all right, all under 50mph, in the dirt!:p

You mean motoX goes 200+ mph on 360 lb bikes? I didn't know that.

Are you freaking kidding me?!I've heard it all now,whiny little bitches out there.This may be the last race I watch and damned glad I didn't renew my video pass this year,I'll stick to motocross after this race(plus I bought a Honda CRF 450R and have been hitting a few local tracks,those guys are way more talented than those whiny GP riders).

Danggit Jeff, MotoGP is going to really miss you. This is like Rossi retiring or something - changes the sport.

You mean motoX goes 200+ mph on 360 lb bikes? I didn't know that.

200 mph in a straight line on smooth asphalt isn't diddly compared to what the MX guys have to face bro,and most walk away from a smooth 150 mph slide or maybe a broken collarbone every now and then(no big deal compared to how those MX kids get banged up).I hardly ever ride the Busa anymore,it's like driving grandma's Cadillac compared to the CRF 450R on a motocross track(on the verge of out of control every second,talk about a thrill:laugh:).

Anyone watch the last lap of Supercross today? Some of these racers are just way too sensitive these days.

Didn't know there was any on today(must've been last week's),the Mass. race isn't televised until 1:00AM tomorrow.Not a huge fan of Supercross(cramped stadium courses)but will watch it until the outdoor series starts,that's the best.

Hardcore racers all right, all under 50mph, in the dirt!:p

See how many times you can jump 30' in the air/covering 100' gap/about every 10 seconds/for a 20 minute flat out race/40 races per year without landing on your head old man,I'd love to see you make a couple laps around a beginner vet track at a lowly 25-30mph without crippling yourself.:p

See how many times you can jump 30' in the air/covering 100' gap/about every 10 seconds/for a 20 minute flat out race/40 races per year without landing on your head old man,I'd love to see you make a couple laps around a beginner vet track at a lowly 25-30mph without crippling yourself.:p

You realize that you already yelled at me right?:lol: And in the olden days I owned a Honda CRM or MR something ;)250 that was race spec and only off road legal. Burned a dime sized hole in the piston one fine day. Had some experience with a six speed Penton, a Bultaco Pursang and a Maico 400 too. I’ve tasted a bit of brown powder. Funny though, I’ve always felt more secure on pavement than dirt. :)

Last edited:
Back