Hard Backpack Recommendations

Excursion05

Registered
Considering replacing my worn out laptop backpack with a hard backpack. I like the idea of extra protection and storage space that the ones I found offer.

I saw a positive review of Ogio here on the Org so it's in the running for sure. I looked at Axio years ago and they still have a website but I can't find them readily available. Are they still around? And are they a good option? Lastly, I've found some Boblbee packs that look pretty impressive, but might be overkill considering I want it mostly for commuting.

All opinions and recommendations welcome.

This is what I have. I love it tons of functional pockets fits my 17in laptop been caught in lots of down pours and stayed dry. It even fits a 18 pack. Only thing I dislike about it is I get more complaints on a stupid backpack than my ride.

IMG_7126.PNG

This is what I have. I love it tons of functional pockets fits my 17in laptop been caught in lots of down pours and stayed dry. It even fits a 18 pack. Only thing I dislike about it is I get more complaints on a stupid backpack than my ride.

View attachment 1574547

Suzuki branded! I like it. Glad to hear it takes a 17in laptop. I have a 15in MacBook Pro right now but who knows what it might be in a few years.

Back