Rain Suit Recommendations

Jasquini

Registered
Got a long trip coming up!!!

Last years long trip we hit allot of rain and I had a Frog Togs 2-piece rain suit. It worked okay except that the rain would come in at my neck and drip all down the inside and I still got soaked.

Anyone know of some better options, perhaps with more of a collar so the rain cant blow in.

Thanks all :thumbsup:

Zipper broke on mine, but the one I bought in Helen GA at a Bash saved my butt that year we rode back in blinding rainstorm and I stayed mostly dry.

Look into the high speed suits marketed toward fisherman. Check basspro and such. They are pricey but work at higher speeds much much better. Downside is they are not as packable as light weight suits.

On a serious note, BUY A MOTORCYCLE SPECIFIC ONE! I bought two cheap outdoorsy type ones and both sucked in the rain.. Now I have one specifically made for sport riding (can't remember the brand) and it works well. It was only like $70 or so, but it packs nice and it keeps me pretty dry... Check motorcyclesuperstore.com or denniskirk.com

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Sho...-reg-Rain-Parkas-for-Men/product/98014/138455

Multiple 8 hour bass touneys in a 70-80mph bass boat while raining. Mutilple 8-16 pre-fishing days in rain. Several caught out in the rain days on the bike and not 1 single time did I get wet at all. By the way my set is almost 10 years old without a problem. They are not cheap but they are 1000 times better than frogg toggs and the like.
Maybe not as pretty but I am a function over form kind of person.

Back