My Hayabusa and I @ play

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will attest to this i got arrested last year for fleeing and eluding and it was the worst feeling in the world

Something about the sound and feeling of those cuffs locking that makes your nads crawl up into your throat. I'm sure it is a totally tested and proven technique they have perfected by doing so.

He must have changed the privacy settings because it played fine when he posted it. It was nothing we havent seen. Ludicrous speed on public highways. Without an explanation of how he did 190 in 5th or any Addtl mods as well as folks pointing out a couple things certain one has to wonder?

yep and he was in a steady lean to the left around a long curve and went from 70-190 in like 5 seconds lol

He must have changed the privacy settings because it played fine when he posted it. It was nothing we havent seen. Ludicrous speed on public highways. Without an explanation of how he did 190 in 5th or any Addtl mods as well as folks pointing out a couple things certain one has to wonder?

I actually was trying to nicely suggest that he may have a false sense of reality. But he kinda turned it into a pissing match pretty quick.

Seems as if someone's big boy panties are a bit wet. Looks like he took his ball and went home.
I really don't know nor care for the reaction he sought, I for one am not impressed. Sensationalizing reckless stupidity and risking lives of others including your own doesn't sit well with me and really puts out a
Negative image of the entire community.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Call yourself bikers? .... you have no idea what it's about

Get back to your knitting ladies :moon:

So why change settings and prevent us from seeing the video?
Rather than answering simole questions you resort to insults?

Unless you explain to all us knittin' grannies how your magical Busa goes 190 in 5th I can only assume your eyes are brown because your full of.....

Getting defensive very quick, thats typical for someone who wants people to beleive a lie. If you want a "OH WOW! YOUR BIKE IS AMAZING!!" response go to a forum that is not filled with people who have actually went the speeds you indicate, and also not filled with people who know more about your bike than you ever could imagine, DUH! :banghead::banghead:

I have had my 07 for 5 years and 61,000 miles, I still learn something new everytime I log on.

Why would I explain? ... why do you need explanation? ... don't you believe a busa is capable of what I showed you?

In my experience all the naysayers have never had the experience, they quote what they've read or been told ... then go back to knitting and cooking (same thing, it's womens work)

It's not hard to be 1% anymore ... look at the 99% :laugh:

Getting defensive very quick, thats typical for someone who wants people to beleive a lie. If you want a "OH WOW! YOUR BIKE IS AMAZING!!" response go to a forum that is not filled with people who have actually went the speeds you indicate, and also not filled with people who know more about your bike than you ever could imagine, DUH! :banghead::banghead:

I have had my 07 for 5 years and 61,000 miles, I still learn something new everytime I log on.

You think I'm new to this? not compared to you ... anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back