My Hayabusa and I @ play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I really didn't see anyone flaming anyone till Mr 2fast (Cant remember his Name) started getting all defensive and butt hurt!! If you said you did 190 good for you, I wonder what mods also and everything else but since you are such an internet BAMF I guess I will not know! Ride safe brother didnt get to see the video hope you were geared up! Go ahead call me some names or say I knit and I wear panties, I do cook by the way, blah blah blah cause you are a hard A$$ behind that keyboard but wouldnt say it to half these members faces (including mine)! I wish we could vote people off whom offer no helpful information and just like to start flinging crap! Anyways best of luck buddy

You know what. I'm going to apologize for even starting to suggest anything was wrong in his video. He got bent out of joint and as a result bent a few of us out of joint. I have looked at some of his other post here and he doesn't seem the type to be a jack*** that he is being here.

So I will be the one that will take responsibility for it since I was the first one to cast a doubt towards it, even though it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. He took my intended inputs out of context.

Let's just say he went 190 in 5th gear and and forget how this has deteroriated. We don't need to let this turn into us calling each other things that we all know we are more mature than.

This board and it's members are better than this.

i think this thread has gone downhill far enough and is only going to result in someone getting banned if it continues so it is now locked...thank you to those who stepped up and tried to stop the downward spiral :beerchug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back