Not a Harley.....

Rook

Registered
Not a Harley..... Great! :thumbsup:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EOZNSnoMDvI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sorry i just had to help ya!

video language warning!

nope it's a Suzuki! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Those are sweet!!!!
Had a guy who just bought one at the dealership we were visiting, and actaully argued with us about why he bought it. He bought it cause it was faster then the Busa because it had the same engine!! :wtf:
Asked him how long he been riding, 14 years. And knows nothing about bikes. Pity.

I like the yellow or blue with the white stripe, very nice looking bikes.

Those are sweet!!!!
Had a guy who just bought one at the dealership we were visiting, and actaully argued with us about why he bought it. He bought it cause it was faster then the Busa because it had the same engine!! :wtf:
Asked him how long he been riding, 14 years. And knows nothing about bikes. Pity.

Even if it had the same engine those things are beasts and weigh a ton so he's a moron on two counts.

I do love me an M109R, like the 109r2 better though. The sleek headlight design was awesome.

dont like them cuz of the goofy cowl around the headlight.... would take a victory hammer or jackpot over one any day

Those are sweet!!!!

Where did this stuff start? I had a guy at a local meet tell me his m109r had a busa engine too.

SWEEEET! :thumbsup:

All your for $16K.

IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

Back