My Hayabusa and I @ play

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I was actually giving him some room to explain his mods that could allow the bike to do this. I mean he may have it geared to reach it, but the video I saw didn't look to be an actual 190 speed. Instead he takes down the video.

Since he won't tell us much, other than the fascination he has for the size of our nads and what underpants we wear, (whole other thread can be started on what this means) we can figure it out by deducing what gearing he has that gets him 72-74M.P.H. at 5550 RPM. I know in 6th gear cruising on my bike at 72-75, I'm at 3800-4000. Gearcommander puts that R.P.M. and speed at maybe -1 in the front or plus 2 in the back. However this would also mean his top speed is diminished not enhanced.

I think we have a rider that weighs 48 lbs. 30 of it is head. And he is running +4 in the front and minus about 12 in the back.

Blah blah blah.
You shared, we commented, you got butt hurt and left the party.
I apologize if I mistook the comments in the video 'wait for it.....190 in fifth, hear the click, see I still got one gear to go' as bragging?

Please point out where I said you weren't doing 190?

I only asked what mods you've done to your bike to get to do 190 in 5th, like five times.
But instead you keep dodging. Why don't you unlock the video if it is true what you say?
Many GenI owners would love to know what they need to do to make theirs as fast as yours.

Guy posts a video of himself doing 190 or whatever on a public hgwy flying past mom and pop recklessly endangering their lives and calls me dumbass.
:rofl:

If you paste this link into another browser you get a frame of video to see. It won't play, but at least you can see some of what is being discussed.. My Hayabusa and I @ play - YouTube.

This frame is when he is approaching a car at 75 M.P.H. to check to see if its a cop or not.

And I was actually giving him some room to explain his mods that could allow the bike to do this. I mean he may have it geared to reach it, but the video I saw didn't look to be an actual 190 speed. Instead he takes down the video.

Since he won't tell us much, other than the fascination he has for the size of our nads and what underpants we wear, (whole other thread can be started on what this means) we can figure it out by deducing what gearing he has that gets him 72-74M.P.H. at 5550 RPM. I know in 6th gear cruising on my bike at 72-75, I'm at 3800-4000. Gearcommander puts that R.P.M. and speed at maybe -1 in the front or plus 2 in the back. However this would also mean his top speed is diminished not enhanced.

I think we have a rider that weighs 48 lbs. 30 of it is head. And he is running +4 in the front and minus about 12 in the back.

Got it all worked out dontcha Sherlock? ... Nah, ya don't :laugh:

I think it's about time we find a Gen I Connecticut rider from the board to have a personal look at this very special bike and very special owner..

Sounds like a plan ... find one that has a pair and will at least try to keep up.

And we have an agreement from him. So fair enough we will take care of this if we can.

Blanca you want to take carte of this part or do we want one of your power rangers to do your light work?

You're quite sad really ...

What's sad is the first post here came from me. I helped you and embedded the video making it easier for folks to see. I'm one of the most helpful folks here and rarely if ever criticize people. On the other hand I think you've insulted us all and me personally at least twice and still have yet to answer or explain simple questions.
Folks who usually get caught up in lies turn to insults because they can't explain things properly.
That's sad

What's sad is the first post here came from me. I helped you and embedded the video making it easier for folks to see. I'm one of the most helpful folks here and rarely if ever criticize people. On the other hand I think you've insulted us all and me personally at least twice and still have yet to answer or explain simple questions.
Folks who usually get caught up in lies turn to insults because they can't explain things properly.
That's sad

I didn't start the **** flinging contest ...

I'm not upset, I wasn't bragging, and according to you I wasn't doing 190.

I'd bet once they knock on your door and the cuffs come out you would show him/her every reason why the bike was not doing the indicated speed :laugh: Just sayin

I have to share a story, you might not appreciate it but I think it's kind of funny.

I'm cruising right at the speed limit but my wife keeps dropping behind on her 600. After slowing a few times to wait for her I stopped and asked if everything was ok.

She said she thought I was going too fast and did not want to speed to which I replied I was only going the speed limit.

I hopped on her bike (we had changed the gearing 1 down in front and 2 up in back for her riding style) and knew the speedo was way off to begin with, but she did also so what's up.

I zip through a couple gears and go from 0-90 in about 3 second. Stop and do it again, I'm like WoW~!~

Come to find out that bike had a button on it that changed it over to KPH instead of MPH :laugh:

After that she was fine and kept up.

I got this yo!

thumbnailCAQ0CADG.jpg

Starting a thread, with a video in it as the whole reason for the thread, then removing the vid ??? Kinda makes the whole thing pointless........another wasted click.
Nice :bs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back