My Hayabusa and I @ play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as if someone's big boy panties are a bit wet. Looks like he took his ball and went home.
I really don't know nor care for the reaction he sought, I for one am not impressed. Sensationalizing reckless stupidity and risking lives of others including your own doesn't sit well with me and really puts out a
Negative image of the entire community.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Chefs wear funny hats ... panties too :moon:

Why would I explain? ... why do you need explanation? ... don't you believe a busa is capable of what I showed you?

In my experience all the naysayers have never had the experience, they quote what they've read or been told ... then go back to knitting and cooking (same thing, it's womens work)

It's not hard to be 1% anymore ... look at the 99% :laugh:

Women's work huh...
:laugh:

Don't tell my wife! :rofl:

yep i stopped for the cop and was off the bike taking my helmet off when he caught up.. i was going too fast and as soon as i saw him i stopped. But i guess thats fleeing and eluding.... BS
Sounds like a lawyer could have handled that and almost always you have an in car camera to show what exactly happened in cases like this. Hope it went well for ya.

Why would I explain? ... why do you need explanation? ... don't you believe a busa is capable of what I showed you?

In my experience all the naysayers have never had the experience, they quote what they've read or been told ... then go back to knitting and cooking (same thing, it's womens work)

It's not hard to be 1% anymore ... look at the 99% :laugh:

I've owned two and seen everything they have to offer and yes have talked and read tons of information on LSR professionals. That's why I asked about your mods sir. Just viewing your video once gave me reason to question your claim. I was already thinking gearing or speedohealer working their magic. The problem is you posted it here where people know what the deal is. That crap might sell with Joe or Jane Public, but not here.

A stock Gen II at 11K RPMs will put a light rider with no head wind around 180 MPH in 5th gear gearingcommander.com

Best of luck in all things.

Defensive and insulting. Your right I've never gone those kind of speeds.
At 14 my Kz700 would only do 80. Then the Gs1000 I had could only muster 100 or so.
My 97 zx11 was also a slouch.

I'm in awe at your special abilities and magical Busa that does 190 in 5th with a gear to go.
I bet that thing did 220 the day you bought it. I guess all you guys that own GenI Busas missed the 190/5th option when you bought yours.

But anyway none of this matters because my 13yr old daughter has a Ninja 600 that does 195 in fourth with two gears left.

I've owned two and seen everything they have to offer and yes have talked and read tons of information on LSR professionals. That's why I asked about your mods sir. Just viewing your video once gave me reason to question your claim. I was already thinking gearing or speedohealer working their magic. The problem is you posted it here where people know what the deal is. That crap might sell with Joe or Jane Public, but not here.

A stock Gen II at 11K RPMs will put a light rider with no head wind around 180 MPH in 5th gear gearingcommander.com

That's stock gearing ... mine isn't and the speedo healer is set accurately by GPS ...

You're just one of those guys that think they know everything ... you have nothing to offer here

Defensive and insulting. Your right I've never gone those kind of speeds.
At 14 my Kz700 would only do 80. Then the Gs1000 I had could only muster 100 or so.
My 97 zx11 was also a slouch.

I'm in awe at your special abilities and magical Busa that does 190 in 5th with a gear to go.
I bet that thing did 220 the day you bought it. I guess all you guys that own GenI Busas missed the 190/5th option when you bought yours.

But anyway none of this matters because my 13yr old daughter has a Ninja 600 that does 195 in fourth with two gears left.

Thank you ... my GS1000S was way faster than yours ... try twisting the throttle son or your daughters gonna be faster than you too :laugh:

Sounds like a lawyer could have handled that and almost always you have an in car camera to show what exactly happened in cases like this. Hope it went well for ya.

oakland county is one of the hardest counties in the country to get charges dropped or reduced i paid almost 4k for my lawyer just to get it reduced to attempted and not spend 2 years in jail and have a felony

Thank you ... my GS1000S was way faster than yours ... try twisting the throttle son or your daughters gonna be faster than you too :laugh:

Still dodging simple questions. So your speedo healer is accurate and it's not stock gearing, we got that.
Still doesnt explain 190 in 5th. But I guess we will never know because you took your video and went to go play in the corner by yourself. Both funny and sad how when you didn't get the ooohs and awes you wanted you got upset and started insulting folks.

Theoretically, according to gearingcommander.com, it is is possible to acheive 190.7 on a GenII in 5th gear by adding 1 tooth to the front sprocket and droping one tooth on the rear sprocket. Now whether that is possible on the GenII (I own a GenI) or if the engine has the power to push the bike to that speed with that gearing, is a whole nother matter and I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe if you throw a turbo or supercharger into the mix it could be done?

Lil Charlie he locked the video after TallTom pointed out a couple things.
Instead of answering he got his feelings hurt and called us all inexperienced grannies who knit.

Funny how how a guy bragging he did 190 on a Ct hgwy has 'ride safe' in his signature :)

Lil Charlie he locked the video after TallTom pointed out a couple things.
Instead of answering he got his feelings hurt and called us all inexperienced grannies who knit.

Funny how how a guy bragging he did 190 on a Ct hgwy has 'ride safe' in his signature :)

I'm not upset, I wasn't bragging, and according to you I wasn't doing 190.

I wasn't seeking any accolades just simply chose to share my movie and you guys turned it into a pissing competition and the spanish inquisition combined (look it up dumbass).

Safety has nothing to do with speed by the way ... it just increases the risk .... if you wish to be totally safe you don't ride at all ... but you probably know that.

I'm guessing you got your busa around the time you joined in 2009 and yet in only 3 years you've ammassed 16000 posts ... I got mine in 2003 ... joined here in 2004 ... can you see the difference between us? .... yeah I ride instead of talk about it from a keyboard.

What else you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back