She's getting a butt lift.

What are you doing with the old subframe assembly ? if you want to sell it let me know ,I am looking to swap my gen 1 for a gen two .

I've always loved the high mount duals, maybe you could graft something ala the R1 under it? The cans would also help balance the space above the tire, a bit too much room there for my taste. Least that's what I would do with it. I think it's going to turn out good no matter what!

Looks great thus far!

I've always loved the high mount duals, maybe you could graft something ala the R1 under it? The cans would also help balance the space above the tire, a bit too much room there for my taste. Least that's what I would do with it. I think it's going to turn out good no matter what!

Looks great thus far!

Thanks. I did stop by the local shop to get ideas on what kind of exhaust set up I could possibly run If I chose not to use the Tiforce or Brocks dual CT. He did mention he could make the mid pipes to run the Tiforce cans to be highmounts.

What are you doing with the old subframe assembly ? if you want to sell it let me know ,I am looking to swap my gen 1 for a gen two .

I am going to hold onto the original tail setup. I am just going through a phase with the busa. Just cant seem to leave it alone.

um no passenger pegs? or did i miss that? lift seems a touch high?

Hey BigE I like it but hold onto all the stock parts because you never know ,how i wish i would have kept mine when adding custom parts,but i do like,good job.Have a good day.

Lookin good bro, glad to see another out there. Did mine over chirstmas and love riding it. Personally I like the seat alot better, and I went with the Alienhead exhaust, fits perfect and looks great

Cleaned her up a little. Waiting on passenger pegs and swap out exhaust.

e32fb5b4.jpg

87316202.jpg

14a72f65.jpg

603625a2.jpg

f1f0e418.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Looks great. I like it a lot. Nice Corbin, too.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back