Ummm, is it time for the Spring Bash yet?!

@Sport, If my Wifes comes she goes to Harrahs and Gambles in Cheokke and goes Shopping...

Its been the 3rd week, for the last 3 or 4 years!

Thats because the start of May was in the last week of April. I said its always been the last FULL week of April. If May 1st is that Saturday or Sunday then we have it the week prior.

In 2011, May 1st was on Sunday so we had it the week prior.

Like I said, it doesn't matter to be either way..... :lala:

i was just wondering for all the married folks that are bringing their spouses.....what is there for the wives to do because my wife is coming and i know that she will want to ride the dragon, but i know i'm going to want to hit it up solo a lot too. just wondering cause my wife was asking lol

My wife may show up for a day or so. There are a few places to sight see, there's also some touristy spots with shops, hiking trails within 30 minutes. Or they could drive to Pigeon Forge, plenty there.
I'm sure there's more to do, and more wives/girlfriends coming.

Now thats funny!
Good point! :whistle::whistle:

It's been a few years but you folks seem to forget I grew up in Tn and rode same roads for years on numerous bikes.
025b8c72.jpg

It's been a few years but you folks seem to forget I grew up in Tn and rode same roads for years on numerous bikes.
025b8c72.jpg
But that was then, and this is now!
And im sorry you had to admit you had a Kawasaki!:banghead:

Not gonna make this one.

Thanksgiving morning playing football in Atlanta (annual tradition) suffered a complete tear of my left quadraceps tendon. So, no bike for 6 months! Surgery went well, good strong reattachment, and am ahead as far as physical therapy goes. Full recovery is expected with no residual problems. I actually had some previous injury to that tendon and the surgeon was able to address that in the same procedure. Problem is I was scheduled for a left rotator cuff repair of 4 tears the friday after Thanksgiving. But in light of my knee injury am scheduled for that procedure in May. So, total time off bike will be about 9 to 10 months! THe shoulder injury came from the gym. So, on injured reserve for a whole season. Ya'll have fun and be safe.

Well the Ninja is grounded! :whistle:

But sorry to hear Tom!

Not gonna make this one.

Thanksgiving morning playing football in Atlanta (annual tradition) suffered a complete tear of my left quadraceps tendon. So, no bike for 6 months! Surgery went well, good strong reattachment, and am ahead as far as physical therapy goes. Full recovery is expected with no residual problems. I actually had some previous injury to that tendon and the surgeon was able to address that in the same procedure. Problem is I was scheduled for a left rotator cuff repair of 4 tears the friday after Thanksgiving. But in light of my knee injury am scheduled for that procedure in May. So, total time off bike will be about 9 to 10 months! THe shoulder injury came from the gym. So, on injured reserve for a whole season. Ya'll have fun and be safe.

Heal up Quick Tom, Bring the Car and leave the bike at home..

Not gonna make this one.

Bring the wifes Lotus whimp and we'll go to Cherokee during the day and gamble; I'll even carry you around :laugh:

Sorry to hear brother, get it taken care of :thumbsup:

That doesn't sound very "awesome" Mr. Li.... You are showing weakness. :poke:

That doesn't sound very "awesome" Mr. Li.... You are showing weakness. :poke:

Well, push your body hard enough for long enough and some breakage is inevitable! No worries though, I have harnessed my inner ch'i, I am down but not out and stricken but not beaten. I have only to climb, scrape and claw my way over this obstacle! So, as for weakness, there is no place for that here!

Back