Motorcycle Stump Pulling...???

If your pickup truck is on cinder blocks,
and you aint got a relative with a John Deere
and you try to pull bushes from the garden using your Harley
then you might ..... :laugh:
When I saw the no shirt, i knew this was gonna be a redneck moment....:laugh:

For the sake of "equal time":

and

That last one could've been tragic but fortunately he was not wearing a new helmet or leathers and therefore he SAVED a TON of dollars. Do you know how scratched up those items would've been if he'd been wearing them. We could all learn a lesson here. :banghead: :laugh:

I thought he was going to pull it out and it was going to smack him in the back of the head....but this was just a s good. :thumbsup:

Bikes and golfcarts are just no good for stump pulls (never tried bike, lifted golf cart yes:whistle:)

I prefer my cummins power for eraticating those pesky stumps:laugh:
Theres just something about 1200ftlbs of torque that makes you not feel a stump coming out:beerchug:
red1.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Him and the Kawi rider that ran himself over doing a burnout need to hang out and make another video so I could possibly laugh for 2 days straight.

I swear, my Grandad's 1968 Massey-Fergusson tractor sounds exactly like that Harley.

EDIT: The comments on the video are hilarious. At least the owner knows that he made a fool of himself and can laugh about it. Kudos to him.

My favourite comment:

Plant: 1

Harley: 0

^do we have a "stirring the pot" smiley? If not the above post deserves to have one made for it!!!!:laugh:

lol!

I laughed a bit... What a dumba$$...

But you know if it were a busa, you could have strapped it to the plant, and STILL done a 1/4 mile in 10 seconds...

Now you may have a little trouble if the stump looked like this:
big-stump.jpg

then you'll only do a 12 second 1/4 mi... :laugh:

Well, see, it's like this: Harleys have a TON of torque, ya see.

Turns out, they have enough torque to pull themselves and their half naked riders right back to where they came from. :laugh:

To be fair, I'm sure that someone has tried this with a non-HD bike as well. :no:

probably, but the HUGE difference being the non-HD wouldn't post a video of a major fail like this:rofl:

Back