Motorcycle Stump Pulling...???

MelodicMetalGod

Registered

Wow. Another Harley rider proving why we shouldn't poke fun at them.

Remember this the next time you make a joke about HD's or HD riders and remember that it is NOT OK to make fun of the mentally handicapped! (Apologies to the mentally handicapped for lumping HD riders in with you).

He wasn't even able to flat foot the bike yet he didn't see this coming?

LMAO lololololololololololololol

PS: Obviously, the issue at hand is not the brand of bike or the brand loyalty of the rider...the issue is simply a matter of ear to ear vacuum. ;)

WHat a complete idiot....... How in the world did he ever think that was gonna work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Repost but well worthy of it :laugh: I love it when the lady ask him you haven't been drinking have you... I am sure she was thinking that would explain a lot.

Repost but well worthy of it :laugh: I love it when the lady ask him you haven't been drinking have you... I am sure she was thinking that would explain a lot.

Repost? Drat! Got it from another forum and thought I'd found a lost gem. Are you SURE it wasn't just a similar rider and bike that did the SAME THING. ;)

WOW

I was expecting this to just be a stupid blunder where the guy pulls up a weed then he drops it!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is probably what bejewel does when he is bored :whistle:

This was just what I needed right before I leave to return to work from my lunch break. Thank you :bowdown: :rofl:

WHat a complete idiot....... How in the world did he ever think that was gonna work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, see, it's like this: Harleys have a TON of torque, ya see.

Turns out, they have enough torque to pull themselves and their half naked riders right back to where they came from. :laugh:

To be fair, I'm sure that someone has tried this with a non-HD bike as well. :no:

Wow thats just plain stupid, I mean even if he did pull it up what about the jerk when it breaks loose?? Its was going over from the time he said, "Yeah my HD can pull it!" :rofl::rofl:

When I saw the no shirt, i knew this was gonna be a redneck moment....:laugh:

The rider is just plain stupid. Doesn't matter what make he's riding.
Harley should sue him for associating their name with himself.

Back